★ " Jealousy hits " ★ (PT 2 <3)

So uhh.. I know i have not posted a fucking part in like.. 4 days. But I'll be nice and do one today!! ;3 sorry for my absence.

JULIA : I really still, don't understand what the fuck is with mk and I. She basically is ignoring me! What if she's cheating? No, Julia, she could never! Right? SNAP OUT OF IF JULIA! Whatever.. I'll just make it my day! I'll go get a pedicure because my nails are.. not good right now. I grabbed my purse and headed out the door. As I reached the nail tech place, I saw FUCKING Mk and emma together. What the fuck? I swear I was about to smack Emma with my purse. I stayed calm and just tried to ignore them. But I ended up giving Emma way to many death stares.. and MK came up and asked me what was I doing here. I sweat my girlfriend can be fucking dumb. I just said a pedicure and walked right past her. I think she could tell I was mad at her, but I just sat down and relaxed myself. I got my pedicure and got my nails done, and I was gonna chat with Emma for a bit. So I grabbed her and told MY mk, I needed to talk to her. So I went over and said nicely, "bitch if you try to take my girlfriend away from me I'll haunt you in your dreams and kill you." And walked away. That was the least I could do! Okay, maybe I went too far, because my doorbell was rang by an angry MK.. shit. I opened the door, and she started screaming at me. Ah, I told her she wasn't spending any time with me, and I felt upset. She just said she had other friends, "BUT IM NOT A FRIEND! i'm your GIRLFRIEND MK!" I looked at her. Her eyes were all stuck up, she Just said, "I know. But I have a life too, julie." And she just left and slammed the door. Fuck.. I just made this problem worse! I cried.

MK : I slammed the door behind me, what the fuck does Julia think giving threats to Emma is gonna help!? I would pick Julia anytime over her, but she OVERREACTING! Well, maybe I also did go a bit too far. I blocked her and pretty much ignored her.. but I was to mad to think about it she just needs some fucking time alone. I went home and looked at my stuffed animal, I know it's stupid to talk to a stuffed animal, but I'm not talking to anyone right now. I felt bad, and I think I should apologize soon enough before things get bad.. that night, I unblocked her and tried texting her, but she wouldn't respond. Fair enough, I guess.. I talk to her tomorrow. The next day came and 8 wanted to make things right, my Julia, so I  bought some flowers for her and asked her if she would meet me at the neat by park, thankfully she said fine.  I got dressed up in some clothes and headed there, after Julia arrived I said, "Look, I'm really sorry for ignoring you Julia I didn't mean to hurt your feelings i-" Julia cut me off my kissing me, after a few seconds she let go and said, "I forgive you, I always deserve to give you a apology, I love you a LOT Mk.." She replied, "I love you too, Julie," and kissed her.