Chapter 1- Goodbye Follower. :(

It all started on August 2nd, 2012. I was at my best friend Bella's house. We were currently looking through her new BOP magizene, when she came across a Austin Mahone section, "Mikayla......... Look who i found!!!" I slowly turned my head, afraid of what she had instore for me. "Ahhh!! Austin Mahone!!!", I screamed, almost blowing her eardrums out. Ripping the book out of her hand, i began to observe what one of my favorite celebrities had to say.

I know that this might sound stupid and girly, but i feel like me and Austin have a bond. July 19,2012, @AustinMahone followed me on twitter and retweeted my picture that i made for him.(he auctaly did!) I kept getting replies from Mahomies saying that I am so lucky and that they have been trying to get Austin to notice them.... let alone FOLLOW them!! I felt so special!

I continued to read about Austins career and his Mahomies and how he started singing, when I saaw a little picture on the bottom of the page. It said "Austin Mahone LIVE IN CONCERT August 4th 2012!!" screamed so loud that Bella went deff for a minute. "I HAVE TO GO" I yelled amazement. It was at six flags! And I gust got a season pass so I could go to any event in the park!

I grabed my phone and quickly found my moms contact and texted her :

Me:Heyyy Mommy :) can i go to AUSTIN MAHONE'S CONCERT ON THE 4TH!??? PLEASEEEEEEE!!!

AaaaaaaaaMommaDukes(LifeGiver): wheres it at.. and how much Me: Six flags........

AaaaaaaaaaMommaDukes(LifeGiver): Yes Me: asdfghjkl;asdfghjkl;asdfghjkl;sdfghjkl;' ARE YOU SERIOUS!!?????!!!!!!!

AaaaaaaaaaMommaDukes(LifeGiver): Yeah. Well leave tomorrow morning and make sure that we get there early because its first come first serve.

Me: OKAY!! :) THANK YOU!!! I LOVE YOU(AND AUSTIN) SOOOO MUCH!!!

AaaaaaaaaaMommaDukes(LifeGiver): Love you too!! :) see you soon !

Me: Bye! :)

I looked over to Bella with a happy face to see her playing on my ipod. I wonder what shes doing.? "BELLLLLLLLLAA!!! MY MOM SAID THAT I CAN GO!!!!!!!!!!.. WAIT! what are you doing?" "DMing Austin Mahone!" "Annabella !!! I ddnt do that because i knew that if i did do, that then he would think that I am annoying and he would unfollow me!!" "He Wont!!!" she reassured me. " Okay.. but if he doees..... i will KILL YOU!!!" 'HE WONT!" "okay!!" I grabbed my ipod and checked my dms. I thought that she dmed him like once or twice... nope!!! 11 times!!! I went to send him an appology, but he already unfollowed me! My heart sank... and i didnt know what to do!! _____________________________________________________________________________ Heyy! :) well this is my first fan fction story!!! I hope that everyone likes it!!! :) Follow me on twitter : @mikaylamahone_ <3 always - Mikayla Mahone (i promise it gets better as it goes along. just bear with me here)