4

Jungkook waited for Yoongi on his bed as he finished up his shower. Jungkook couldn't stop smelling the clothes the elder had given him.

Yoongi walked back in with a towel wrapped around his waist. Jungkook looked over at him. "Hyung?"

Yoongi looked at him. "Yeah?"

"Are you hungry?" Jungkook asked as he followed Yoongi's towel as it dropped from his waist.

"Yeah, did you wanna go get something or order in?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook didn't respond. Yoongi glanced back at him and smirked. "Maybe we should order in so we can go again?" He asked.

Jungkook enthusiastically nodded before blushing. "I-I'm sorry, I'm not a whore... just... I haven't had sex, let alone mind blowing sex, in a really long time. My last boyfriend-"

"Mingyu." Yoongi said indifferently as he pulled his boxers and pants on.

"Yeah... you remember his name?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "Yeah, we are friends... and I didn't really care for him." Yoongi said with a sigh.

Jungkook watched as the elder put on a shirt and headed to the front room, Jungkook got up and followed him.

"Why? You never said anything." Jungkook said as he and Yoongi walked out to the balcony where the elder had left his phone.

Yoongi sat down and pulled out a cigarette. "Cause you were happy and I was being a supportive friend... like all your other boyfriends."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "You didn't approve of any of them? Really?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi shook his head. "They didn't deserve you." He said, he and Jungkook staring at each other for a moment before Jungkook sat down and looked out at the other dormitory buildings.

Yoongi put a cigarette between his lips and cupped his hands over it as he lit it. Jungkook found himself staring at the elder as he smoked.

"Jimin, didn't deserve you either." Jungkook said softly.

Yoongi looked at him and smirked. "Yeah, only took me three fucking wasted years to figure that one out." He said before taking another drag.

Jungkook nodded. "I knew you two weren't good for each other but I never felt like we were close enough for me to say that until now." He said.

Yoongi looked at him. "Are you just saying that to make sure we don't get back together and you get me all to yourself?" Yoongi asked flirtatiously.

Jungkook blushed and shook his head. "N-no! Hyung, this is just- I don't have- have feelings like that!"

Yoongi laughed. "I'm just messing with you, Kookie." He said before grabbing his phone and handing it to the younger. "Pick something for us to eat. I'm starving." He said.

Jungkook blushed and pouted as he yanked Yoongi's phone away, making the elder laugh again.

"Fuck!" Jungkook exclaimed before he pouted.

Yoongi smirked. "I'm just that good, Kookie." He said as he leaned back on the couch. Jungkook glared at him before leaning back too and pressing play.

"I am going to beat you this time!" Jungkook said.

Yoongi licked his lips and smirked. "Whoever wins this round gets to top... and have their way with the other." Yoongi whispered seductively.

Jungkook blushed and looked over at him. "Seriously?"

Yoongi nodded. "You okay with that?" He asked.