9

⚠️ There's some bondgae and dom/sub ⚠️

Jungkook licked his lips as he watched Yoongi orgasm. "Mmm so good baby, you look so sexy right now." He said before going back down and licking up his mess.

Yoongi blushed as Jungkook stood up and went into his closet and pulled a small box out. Yoongi watched as Jungkook returned with it, opening it and getting out his lube and a pair of hand cuffs.

"Something tells me you like these." He said as he showed the hand cuffs to the elder.

Yoongi turned red. "How did you-"

"Shhh, I didn't say you could speak, pretty..."

Yoongi kept quiet as he watched as Jungkook set the box on the ground. "Sit up and face the head board and put your hands behind your back." Jungkook said before he took a drink of his whiskey.

Yoongi did as he was told, biting his bottom lip as Jungkook gently held his wrists in one hand before placing the handcuffs on them. Jungkook smacked his ass, making Yoongi moan out and squirm.

"Fuck you're so sexy..." Jungkook said from behind him. He grabbed his tie and put it over Yoongi's eyes, tying it in the back. He leaned forward and gently whispered to the elder. "Are you okay, hyung?" He asked.

Yoongi nodded. Jungkook looked him over. "Just shake your head when you want me to stop." He said.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "Shouldn't I say some-"

"I don't think you'll be able to speak once I'm done with you." Jungkook whispered sensually.

Yoongi whimpered as he felt himself get hard again. Yoongi heard as Jungkook pulled his belt off.

"Kookie- sir?" Yoongi asked innocently.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "Yes, pretty?"

Yoongi bit his bottom lip as he got shy. "Pretty, I can't help you if you don't tell me what you want." Jungkook said as he looked the elder over.

Yoongi shivered a bit. "I... I think I've been awfully bad... right? Shouldn't you punish me for cumming too early?" He asked softly.

Jungkook looked down at his belt before he folded it and lightly brushed it against Yoongi's ass, making the elder shake with excitement.

"Ah... do you really want me to punish you?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi nodded his head and listened as he heard a drawer open. He flinched as he felt Jungkook's fingers brush up against his ass cheek. "Face down, ass up." Jungkook said.

Yoongi did as he was told, putting his ass high in the air. Jungkook gently kneaded the elder's ass cheeks as he felt on it. Yoongi moaned out as Jungkook's fingers brushed against his eager hole.

"F-Fuck~" Yoongi whined.

Jungkook lapped his tongue over it a couple times as he began to eat him out. "Oh fuck! Sir- shit! That feels so good, sir!" Yoongi shouted.

Jungkook smirked as he continued for a bit before he stopped and put something in Yoongi's mouth. "Suck." He said.

Yoongi did as he was told, he sucked the cold metal like it was Jungkook's cock to put on a show and it seemed to work.

Jungkook grimaced as he felt his cock twitch while he watched as Yoongi sucked on the butt plug. He pulled it away and grabbed the lube, squeezing it into Yoongi's hole.

Yoongi licked his lips and smiled as Jungkook pressed it against his entrance and watched it as it slowly slid in.

Yoongi moaned out as Jungkook fucked him with it a bit. "Don't move, pretty." Jungkook said as Yoongi felt the bed get lighter and heard Jungkook's footsteps disappear.

All of a sudden, Yoongi felt vibration in his ass, he began to moan and squirm as it got more intense. "Oh fuck..." he said before it got better and faster.

Jungkook was sitting on his couch, smirking to himself as he listened to Yoongi come undone again. The elder's moans and screams echoed down the hallway. Jungkook looked down at the little remote in his hand and put it on the highest setting.

He got up as he listened to Yoongi cry out in pleasure, walking back in just in time to see him cum. Jungkook turned it back down to the first level as he walked over as gently moved Yoongi back so he was sitting upright.

Jungkook smirked as the elder shook a bit at his touch. "You're doing so good, pretty." Jungkook said softly as he leaned down as kissed Yoongi.

Yoongi kissed him back and tried to move his hands to wrap them around Jungkook's neck, forgetting they're cuffed behind him.

Jungkook chuckled as he untucked his shirt and unbuttoned it all the way before climbing onto his bed. He gently rubbed Yoongi's cock making the elder flinch and moan.

"Fuck, I wanna fuck you so bad." Jungkook said before he pulled his cock out of his pants. He gently grabbed the back of Yoongi's head and guided it down to his cock.

Yoongi felt his tip press against his lips. He opened his mouth and devoured the younger. Jungkook moaned and squirmed a bit. "Holy fuck!"

Yoongi sucked him with so much want and need, Jungkook was already starting to see stars. Yoongi took a deep breath in before swallowing Jungkook whole.

Yoongi felt the younger's cock tense up and quickly move back to his tip and sucked the cum out of him. "Fuck! Oh fuck you're so good baby!" Jungkook said as Yoongi continued after swallowing. Jungkook gripped the back of Yoongi's hair as the elder slobbered all over his cock.

"Oh my fucking god! Fuck you're so sexy!" Jungkook said before he pulled the blindfold off of Yoongi and pushed him back onto his arms and back.

Yoongi blushed as Jungkook got on top of him and spread his legs. He moaned as the butt plug was being pulled out of him, only to scream as Jungkook's tip pushed through.

Jungkook stopped. "Shit, are you okay?"

Yoongi nodded. "I- I like it... when it... hurts." He huffed out. Jungkook stared at him before he pushed through and started moving his hips mercilessly.

He watched as Yoongi screamed out and moaned, watching as his cock turned Yoongi into mush. Jungkook wasn't sure what came over himself but he leaned down and gently bit Yoongi's neck, earning a moaned scream from the elder.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Jungkook said. Yoongi looked up at him with tears in his eyes. Jungkook almost stopped until he watched as the elder's eyes rolled back and his second orgasm hit.

Jungkook gripped Yoongi's waist and kept fucking him until his own second orgasm hit and he came deep inside of him. "Fuck! Ah Yoongi fuck baby you feel so good.." Jungkook said before he stopped moving his hips.

Yoongi looked wrecked. "You sure you're okay?" Jungkook asked softly as he pulled out.

Yoongi moaned softly and nodded as he sniffled. Jungkook gently turned the elder on his side and took the cuffs off. He grabbed a pillow and put it under Yoongi's head before getting up and cleaning up everything.

Yoongi watched as the younger walked over and gently ran his fingers through Yoongi's hair. "I'm gonna go start a bath for you baby, just lay here and relax." Jungkook said before he walked into his bathroom and started the water.