20

Yoongi peeked out of his door to see if Seokjin was still there. He was so Yoongi very quietly snuck out and walked to the front door.

"Yah! Min Yoongi!" Seokjin shouted.

Yoongi turned and looked at him with a sheepish grin. "Yes, hyung?" He asked.

"You better not hurt him."

"We aren't dating, it's just sex." Yoongi said.

"Still.... Don't hurt him." He said before he turned back to Taehyung.

Yoongi left and made his way to his car and went to work.

Yoongi walked into work and greeted some of his co-workers as he walked to the back to clock in. After he did, he went behind the bar and got to work with the other bartender.

After about a hour, Jungkook walked in, Yoongi's gaze followed him as he walked to the back. His eyes were still on the door when Jungkook had walked back out. He smiled and greeted the other waiters before he went off and took care of his first table.

Yoongi pouted to himself a bit since the younger still hadn't noticed him. But he tried his best to push it aside and focus on work.

About thirty minutes into his shift, Jungkook finished taking one of his tables orders and headed towards Yoongi.

Yoongi looked up and blushed a bit as he watched Jungkook head his way.

"Hey hyung, I need-"

Yoongi kind of stopped listening after that, too distracted by Jungkook's handsome face, his piercings, the way he stuttered a little and his lisp was a little more noticeable today— "Hyung!"

Yoongi blushed a bit and looked up into Jungkook's eyes. "Hmm? I'm sorry, Kook. What did you say?" He asked.

Jungkook sighed softly and set a piece of paper down. "I need these drinks." He said.

Yoongi took the paper and nodded. "Okay, I'm sorry." He said before he started to make them.

Jungkook watched him for a moment before he leaned against the counter, speaking lowly enough for only Yoongi to hear. "You okay, baby?" He asked.

Yoongi hoped the blush creeping up his neck wasn't noticeable. "Yeah, my head is just somewhere else." He said. He glanced up at the younger, which he regretted doing since he caught him smirking at him.

"What are we doing after work?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know about we... but I know who you'll be doing after work." Yoongi said, cringing right after saying it. He was about to apologize for his horrendous joke, but his voice caught in his throat as he looked up at Jungkook whose playful smirk grew.

"Yeah? My place? Cause you can be as loud as you want there." Yoongi blushed then watched as Jungkook gripped the counter top. "I wanna watch you ride me, maybe we can record a little bit of it, I think you liked that more than you thought you would huh? Then you can go back and watch me wreck you over and over again— fuck! Can you please hurry up with those drinks so I can get the fuck away from you? You look so fucking good right now and it's kind of making me feral. Fuck."

Yoongi was at a loss for words as he looked into the younger's darkened eyes. He finished the last drink and set them all on a tray for Jungkook. "T-There..." he said softly, his cheeks and ears burning red.

Jungkook chuckled and smiled as he picked up the drinks. "Thank you, baby." He said before he walked away.

Yoongi couldn't help but smile to himself, not being able to get his smile off his face all night.