19

Yep.

This was normal friend behavior.

Standing in the shower, watching water droplets trickle down Yoongi's pale skin, down his slightly toned torso, getting lost in his happy trail.

Jungkook was sure he was gawking, his mouth slightly ajar as he stared at Yoongi. Yoongi had his eyes closed as he stood underneath the water as he rinsed his conditioner out of his hair.

Jungkook blushed as the elder opened his eyes and smirked as he caught him staring.

"You okay, Kookie?" He asked.

Jungkook blushed and quickly made himself busy, putting Yoongi's conditioner in his own hair. "Yes... just... tired." He said as he watched Yoongi lean out of the shower and grab a wash cloth and lathered it with soap.

Jungkook blushed as Yoongi smiled at him. "Want me to get your back for you?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded before he turned around and let the elder wash his back. Jungkook wasn't sure why, but he felt small and insecure, extremely vulnerable right now; despite the fact that they have sex and have been seeing each other naked almost everyday since they started.

Jungkook blushed as he felt Yoongi's hands move over his back, lathering it up with soap.

Yoongi gulped as he watched the suds wash away, as he and Jungkook switched spots, the younger tilting his head back and running his fingers through his hair as the rinsed it off.

Yoongi fought back the urge to kiss on the younger's broad shoulders and the urge to just reach around to feel on his pecks and abs.

Jungkook turned the water off and brushed the excess water off his face and blinked a couple times before he turned to Yoongi who blushed.

They stood there and stared at each other before Jungkook lightly cleared his throat and gestured for Yoongi to get out first.

Yoongi got out and wrapped a towel around his waist before he handed one to Jungkook as he stepped out. Yoongi quickly dried off and did his hair before walking out to go get dressed, the younger doing the same.

They were both quiet during the car ride and when they got out to walk to their classes, until Yoongi spoke up.

"You gonna need a ride?" He asked.

Jungkook shook his head. "I just have this one class then I have an appointment. I'll probably just see you at work tonight." Jungkook said.

"Okay, well I'll see you later." Yoongi said before he walked ahead of Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed softly to himself as he watched Yoongi walk away before walking to his own class.

After class was over, Yoongi walked out and spotted Jungkook smiling and flirting with another guy. Yoongi pouted a bit as he watched the other guy brush back Jungkook's hair before Jungkook took his hand and walked away with him.

Yoongi pouted even more before jumping out of his skin as Hoseok snuck up behind him.

"Hyung-! Oh haha I didn't mean to scare you! What were you looking at?" He asked.

Yoongi sighed. "Nothing." He said, not wanting to let Hoseok know he was right and that he had developed for Jungkook, or at least his feelings for the younger just couldn't be held off anymore.

"Where's Kookie?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Why would I know?" He asked.

"Cause ever since you two got closer he's been attached to your hip. Like before hooking up... did you never notice that?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi blushed. "Well... no actually." He said as he and Hoseok walked to their cars.

"Yeah! Hyung... Jungkook has liked you since high school, even before Jimin. But you never saw him that way, or you wouldn't allow yourself to." Hoseok said.

Yoongi scoffed. "No he hasn't. And if he did I doubt he still-"

"He totally does, honestly... you're probably his first love." Hoseok said.

Yoongi laughed. "Hoba, stop, okay? Don't feed my delusions." Yoongi mumbled.

Hoseok raised his eyebrows. "WHAT?! You like Jungkook?!" Hoseok said.

"Oh shut up." Yoongi said as he rolled his eyes and blushed. "It's just... I mean... okay,  I've always kind of liked him more than a friend... but Jimin came along and he was always all over me, so I caved! But now... being with him has just made those feelings comeback. And last night... God, last night..." Yoongi said breathlessly.

"What hyung? What happened?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi smiled to himself as he thought about Jungkook and how scared and shy he was about riding him before putting his trust in Yoongi and letting him guide him to having the best sex Yoongi had ever had. He thought about how beautiful Jungkook looked getting pleasured.

Hoseok felt himself blush as he looked at Yoongi. The elder's smiled couldn't get any bigger and his eyes were shimmery, his pupils very dilated.

Hoseok took a picture of Yoongi's face, snapping him out of his memories of Jungkook. "What was I saying?" Yoongi asked.

"I asked what happened last night with you and Jungkook."

Yoongi smirked. "The best fucking sex ever... it was incredible..." Yoongi said, licking his bottom lip.

Hoseok raised his eyebrows. "Damn... now I kinda want to get laid..." Hoseok said. "You think Jungkook—"

Yoongi gave him a deathly glare. "Yah... Jung Hoseok... do you want to die?" Yoongi asked in a deep and serious voice.

Hoseok laughed and hit Yoongi's arm. "You're so in love! Just ask him out!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "No! He doesn't want to be anything more than friends with benefits and I'm okay with that, okay?"

Hoseok sighed. "Alright. Well I will see you later! Have fun at work!" Hoseok said before he got into his car.

Yoongi walked over to his own and sighed as he got into it and drove home.

When he got to his dorm, Taehyung and Seokjin were on the couch cuddling and watching a movie.

"Ah Yoongi-yah! How have you been?" Seokjin asked.

Yoongi sighed. "Hey... I'm fine— he told you that Jungkook and I are fucking, didn't he?"

Seokjin raised his eyebrows. "WHAT?! YOU AND MY— JUNGKOOK?! YOONGI!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and sighed. "Do you have a problem with it? At least it's me and not some guy you don't know."

"But he's just a kid!"

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "He's a grown ass twenty year old man! A fine grown ass twenty year old man." Yoongi said with a smirk, chuckled as Seokjin acted like he was going to get up and beat Yoongi's ass.

"He's... he's not twenty, he's still ten and annoyingly following me around!" Seokjin said with a pout.

Yoongi shrugged. "Twenty years old... ripped ... tattoos and a big dick. He seriously is so sexy." Yoongi said.

Seokjin stood up. "That's it! I'm gonna beat your ass!"

Taehyung sighed before he pulled on Seokjin's arm. "Baby, he's just messing with you-!"

"He really is sexy though." Yoongi said truthfully before he laughed and ran to his room as Seokjin chased after him.