12

After school, Yoongi was getting into his car when Jungkook ran up to him.

"Hyung!" He said.

Yoongi looked up at him and smiled a bit. "Hey, Kookie." He said.

"Could I get a ride? Just to my place. I'll find a way to work." He said.

Yoongi shook his head. "I will take you to both places. I just need to stop by my room to change since your place is closer to work." He said.

Jungkook smiled and nodded. "Okay, thanks, hyung." He said before getting into Yoongi's car.

Jungkook walked over and sat on Yoongi's couch as he waited for the elder to get changed. As he was playing on his phone, Taehyung walked out of his room with Hoseok.

Jungkook glanced up at them as they talked and laughed. "Hey hyungs." He said.

Hoseok and Taehyung looked over at him.

"Oh, hey." Taehyung said.

"Kookie!!!" Hoseok said before he walked over and sat next to the youngest, pulling him in for a tight hug.

Jungkook smiled. "What are you guys up to?" He asked as Hoseok released him.

"Hobi-hyung was just helping me on this thing I'm doing for Jin-hyung." Taehyung said with a smile.

"Cute, what's the special occasion?" He asked.

"Just cause I love him!" Taehyung said, smiling cutely afterwards. Yoongi walked back out of his room adjusting the cuffs of his shirt.

Jungkook smiled and hugged Hoseok before he stood up. "We'll see you guys later." Yoongi said before he grabbed his car keys and opened the front door for Jungkook.

Hoseok and Taehyung watched as they left, waiting a couple minutes after they left to speak.

"Do you know what's going on with them?" Taehyung asked.

"They um... well..." He started to say.

"I know they're having sex. But is it really just sex?" He asked.

Hoseok smirked. "I think they both harbor feelings for each other. Jungkook had a crush on Yoongi in high school so I think those feelings resurfaced and intensified since he's gotten to know him and they're close now. And I think Yoongi has also maybe always liked Jungkook or at least started liking him a year after he and Jimin got together, but he was with Jimin so I think he suppressed those feelings." He said.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows. "Oh, wow..."

"But don't say anything cause this is all just theory and my own beliefs. I have no proof, okay? So don't go telling Jimin!" He said.

Taehyung raised his hands before using one of them to make a cross over his heart. "That stays between you and I. I won't even tell Jin-hyung." He said.

Hoseok smiled and nodded. "Thanks!" He said.

Taehyung smiled as he walked over and sat next to Hoseok. "On the subject of liking people... do you like anyone?" Taehyung asked.

Hoseok looked at him and smiled. "No, not at the moment, why?"

"Well I have this friend-"

"It's not Jimin right? I won't do that to hyung." He said.

Taehyung chuckled. "No, it's Namjoon." He said.

Hoseok blushed. "Oh... he's cute but I can't." Hoseok said.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "How come? Are you seeing someone?"

Hoseok shook his head. "No... um I just can't. I'm sorry." He said with a pout.

Taehyung sighed. "Okay, I really think you two would hit it off though. Have you ever talked to him?" Taehyung asked.

"A couple times, but I stopped talking to him."

"Why?" Taehyung asked.

Hoseok shrugged. "I don't know. But thank you for considering me, but no.. thank you." He said. "So, should we go give Jin-hyung your surprise? I wanna see his face."

Taehyung sighed before he smiled. "Yeah! Come on, hyung!" He said before he and Hoseok walked back into his room.

Jungkook sighed softly as he leaned against the bar. Yoongi looked at him and smiled.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked.

Jungkook looked around before he looked at Yoongi. "It's slow... and I'm bored... I'd rather be watching you suck me off in the freezer." Jungkook said as he looked Yoongi over.

Yoongi blushed a bit. "Why the freezer?"

Jungkook shrugged. "First place I could think of with no cameras." He said.

Yoongi smiled and shook his head. "You can wait-" Yoongi glanced at his phone. "Six more hours for me to do that." Yoongi said with a smirk.

Jungkook groaned. "That's so long."

Yoongi bit his bottom lip as he leaned in closer. "I'll make up for the time...." He said.

Jungkook blushed as he looked the elder over. "You have no idea how bad I want to kiss you right now." Jungkook said as he leaned in even closer.

Yoongi looked between Jungkook's eyes and lips before he glanced over at the entrance where the hostess was showing a customer to a table.

Yoongi looked back at Jungkook and smiled. "You have a table." Yoongi said before he walked to the other end of the bar to check on his customers.

Jungkook stared at the elder for a moment before walking over and greeting his new table with a smile.

Six hours later, Yoongi was waiting for the last customer to finish up so he could close. Jungkook was sitting at the bar having a drink while Yoongi cleaned the rest of the glasses.

Yoongi glanced at Jungkook. "So... about tonight..." Yoongi said.

Jungkook looked up at him. "What about it, hyung?"

"I'm fucking you, right? And you're recording it?" He asked.

Jungkook smiled. "I told you that we can just start with the blowjob, hyung."

Yoongi nodded . "Yeah but I wanna make sure you have enough for rent." He said.

Jungkook took another drink before talking. "Well we could record you blowing me." He said.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes. "I told you I don't want my face-"

"It won't, I can fix it so it's only showing your mouth and my dick. Just... don't suck it as good while the camera is on..." Jungkook said.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "Why?"

"Cause... I don't think I'd be able to control myself and things might escalate... you turn me on a lot so... yeah." Jungkook said.

Yoongi bit his bottom lip as he smirked, neither of them had noticed that the last customers had paid and left. "What's wrong with things escalating?" Yoongi asked softly.

Jungkook blushed. "Fuck I wanna leave right now."  he said before he looked around. "They left!" He said before he got up and quickly started to clean, making Yoongi laugh.