3

Jungkook looked through Yoongi's drawers, finding lube and condoms. He bit his bottom lip as he found a pair of cuffs in a box with rope and a couple different whips. He raised his eyebrows before he put the box back and laid down on the elder's bed and waited for him.

Yoongi walked back inside his dorm from his balcony and made his way to his bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his hands.

He pushed back his hair as he made his way to his bedroom, he and Jungkook making eye contact immediately.

Jungkook watched as Yoongi's demeanor changed, he was looking at Jungkook like he was pray. Jungkook blushed and gulped as the elder got onto the bed and crawled on top of him.

Jungkook blushed more as Yoongi straddled him and caressed his cheek before leaning down and kissing him softly. Jungkook kissed him back, moaning a little as their kisses got hungrier and needier.

Jungkook found himself pulling Yoongi closer as their tongues fought for dominance, Yoongi quickly shutting Jungkook down and taking complete control.

Jungkook clenched his jaw as Yoongi kissed along it, making his way to his neck. Jungkook immediately tilted his head to the side as Yoongi felt him up and kissed on his neck, leaving light hickeys everywhere.

"Fuck..." Jungkook moaned out.

Yoongi gently pulled his head back by his hair as he continued, kissing by his clavicle as his other hand worked to unbutton Jungkook's pants.

Jungkook rolled his hips, wanting Yoongi to hurry and get their clothes off, but the elder was taking his time.

Jungkook moaned into Yoongi's mouth as Yoongi rubbed him through his jeans and as they reconnected their lips. Jungkook whimpered as Yoongi's hand moving over his cock, yearning to feel his skin on his own.

"Hyung~" Jungkook whined, but Yoongi shushed him before he pulled the younger's shirt off, laying him back and kissing down his body.

Jungkook's mouth hung open as Yoongi licked and sucked on his nipples. "F-fuck!" He said, his hips kept rolling as Yoongi continued to rub him through his pants.

Yoongi gently pulled away before he sat up and unbuttoned and unzipped Jungkook's pants. He pulled them down along with his boxer in one fell swoop. Yoongi looked down at Jungkook's hard and pretty cock, the tip a little red and leaking out precum.

"So pretty." Yoongi's deep voice growled, sending shivers down Jungkook's spine.

"Fuck, hyung... fuck me, please?" Jungkook asked breathlessly.

Yoongi smirked before he moved down to lightly suck on his tip, making Jungkook flinch.

"Shit!" Jungkook hissed as Yoongi skillfully moved his mouth over him.

Jungkook watched as Yoongi's head bobbed, Jungkook blushing a bit everytime the elder would look up at him. Jungkook grunted and moaned as Yoongi's hand moved over the bottom half of his cock.

Jungkook's eyes rolled back and his voice got caught in his throat as Yoongi shook his head as he swallowed him whole.

The sound of Yoongi gagging sending him over the edge, he held Yoongi head down as he thrusted a couple times before cumming down his throat.

Yoongi pulled away and spread Jungkook's legs, pushing them back. Jungkook didn't get time to recuperate as Yoongi immediately began to eat him out.

"Holy shit, hyung!!!" Jungkook moaned out.

Yoongi closed his eyes as he devoured the younger. Jungkook's toes curled as Yoongi slipped a finger in.

Jungkook arched his back as he began to jerk himself off. Yoongi watched him with hungry eyes. Yoongi got up and grabbed a condom and his lube.