23

Jungkook walked over and gently shook Yoongi's shoulder. "Hyung, Hobi-hyung is here for you... baby!" He whisper-shouted as he shook him again.

Yoongi whined and pouted as he curled up further into the blanket. Jungkook sighed softly before he set his coffee down and climbed on top of Yoongi, struggling with him to pin his arms down.

Yoongi blinked a couple times before looking up at the younger. "Are you waking me up with sex? Cause I am definitely not opposed to that, my only request is to top because my ass is sore from last night." Yoongi said gently bucking his hips upwards, grinding into Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled breathlessly. "As tempting as that is and we should definitely do this in the future, it's not why I'm waking you up. Hoseok is here for you. He said something about you two going to go shopping?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi nodded and sighed. "Yeah... forgot I told him I'd go with him... did you wanna come with us?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook nodded. "Sure, if it's alright with Hobi-hyung." He said before he got up and grabbed his cup of coffee off the night stand.

Yoongi got up and stretched before getting dressed. They both walked out to Hoseok who was sitting on the couch. "Hey hyung! Ready to go?! I gotta get a new outfit for that party this weekend!" He said.

Yoongi nodded and looked up at Jungkook. "Do you mind if Kookie joins us?" He asked. Hoseok smiled and shook his head. "Not at all! Let's get going!" He said as he handed Yoongi his cup of coffee he had brought him before they all walked out of Jungkook's apartment.

They walked around for a while before stopping at the food court. They were at a table all deciding what they wanted. Jungkook looked around at the restaurants before his eyes fell on a very tall man with black hair and a cute smile with dimples.

He glanced at Hoseok to see if he had also noticed Namjoon, but the elder was busy arguing with Yoongi over which of the restaurants had the best fried chicken.

"Well, we don't have to eat at the same place. I'm going to the place where I think has the best and you go to the one you think has the best. There, problem solved!" He said before he turned around and started to head in the same direction as Namjoon.

Yoongi looked up at Jungkook who was watching as  Namjoon's eyes caught Hoseok and followed him.  Jungkook sighed softly as he watched Namjoon chase after the elder before he looked over at Yoongi who was staring back at him.

"You okay?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, wanna go get your food first? I'll save our table." Jungkook said.

Yoongi hesitated before he nodded and walked off. As he waited in line, he turned and watched Jungkook. The younger must of felt his gaze cause he turned around and looked back at him, making Yoongi blush.

Jungkook smirked and chuckled to himself before he turned back to his phone.

The younger and his smirk were going to be the death of him Yoongi thought as he tried to regulate his heartbeat and focus on his order.

He took one more look in Jungkook's direction to see if the younger was looking at Namjoon again, but Yoongi ended up blushing as he caught Jungkook looking his way.

Yoongi smiled to himself as he watched as Jungkook check him out before he got to the counter and ordered.

After Yoongi got his order, he returned to the table which still only had Jungkook sitting at it.

"Where's Hobi?" Yoongi asked as he sat down cross from Jungkook, setting the tray of food between them.

"Uh..." Jungkook said as he looked around for the aforementioned. "Ah, he's over there, still talking to Namjoon." Jungkook said.