11

Jungkook looked at Yoongi and relaxed his shoulders as he smiled fondly, ignoring Hoseok. The elder just looked so cute and tiny in the morning.

Hoseok shook his head. "You had him in your bed this whole time and didn't tell me?!" Hoseok asked.

Jungkook blushed and shook his head. "He slept in my guest room, right babe- hyung! Hyung..." Jungkook said.

Yoongi nodded slowly and gave Jungkook a funny look. "Did you just call me babe? Boundaries, Kookie." Yoongi said as he walked over and tried to sit down but whined in pain and stood up.

Hoseok raised his eyebrows. "Don't say a word, Hoseok. Why are you even here?" Yoongi asked.

"Well, I went by your room, but Tae said you never came in last night so I tried calling you-"

"My phone died and I forgot to ask for a spare charger." Yoongi said.

"So, my next guess was Jungkook's since I know you two... are... having... you know-"

"Mind blowing-" Jungkook started to say

"The best sex ever?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok cringed. "Uh... sure... I was just gonna say relations but I guess it's good to know you two are having fun." He said.

Jungkook smiled to himself before he set his coffee down. "I'm gonna go get ready. Want me to charge your phone, hyung?" He asked.

Yoongi smiled. "Thank you." He said as he handed his phone to the younger and watched as he walked around, past Yoongi.

Yoongi kept looking at Hoseok but felt Jungkook hesitate behind him. Jungkook lightly cleared his throat. "And uh, I will get you some proper clothes for class." Jungkook said before he walked away.

Hoseok stared at Yoongi. "He so likes you." He said.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "No he doesn't. Give me his coffee." Yoongi said.

Hoseok handed it over. Yoongi took a sip. "Oh, shit, that's good coffee." He said.

"Right?! Anyways, do you have that assignment we were supposed to do? I need to copy it." Hoseok said.

Yoongi sighed out. "Yeah, it's in my car." He said as he handed Hoseok the keys. "It's parked in the spot for Jungkook, it has his apartment number on it." He said.

"Kay! I'll be right back, hyung!" Hoseok said before he left.

Jungkook walked back out and over to Yoongi. "Hyung, I'm sorry-"

Yoongi stood up and kissed Jungkook softly. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

Yoongi looked up at him. "I'm sorry about that, with Hoseok, what I really meant was that I just didn't want him to pester us about us actually liking each other and ruin this. So the pet names and the kissing we should save for just us..." Yoongi said as he felt on Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook nodded. "Okay. I can deal with that. Thank you for doing it cause I really don't want this to end." Jungkook said as he caressed Yoongi's cheek before he leaned down and kissed him slowly.

"Mmm. Fuck you're gonna make me wanna have morning sex, which I've never done cause I am not a morning person." Yoongi said.

Jungkook chuckled as he looked into Yoongi's eyes. "Well maybe someday we can change that..." Jungkook said before leaning down and kissing on Yoongi's neck.

"Oh Jungkook~" Yoongi moaned out.

Jungkook smirked before he walked back into the kitchen. "Go sit down, I'll make you breakfast... and I guess myself another cup of coffee?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi smiled cutely. "Love you!" He said before walking over to the breakfast table and sitting down.

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head as he got food out to make the three of them breakfast.

Hoseok walked back in and smiled as he walked over to Yoongi and sat next to him. "I don't know how you understand this stuff, hyung!" Hoseok said as he started to copy Yoongi's work.

Yoongi watched as Jungkook cooked, smiling to himself as he thought about their night together.

"How did you get this answer?" Hoseok asked. "Hyung? Hyung!" Hoseok said.

Yoongi looked at him. "Huh?" He asked, blushing a bit as Jungkook chuckled to himself. He looked at Hoseok before looking back down at the paper as he explained it.

"So, I'll see you two later? I know you guys work today... do you close Kookie?" Hoseok asked.

Jungkook shook his head. "No."

"But I do." Yoongi said as he walked out of Jungkook's room after changing and getting his phone.

"Oh then yeah I guess I close today." He said.

Hoseok looked between them and sighed. "Okay, even if you two don't like each other like that, you're stupid for not! You two seem perfect for each other! And you look great together!" Hoseok said.

Jungkook glanced at Yoongi who rolled his eyes. "Ugh Hoseok, I just got out of long relationship, can't I just enjoy having no-strings-attached-sex with someone without thinking about being in a relationship with them?!" He asked.

Hoseok held his hands up defensively. "Jeez sorry... I was just saying..."

Jungkook picked up his backpack. "We're gonna be late guys." He said before he opened his front door. Hoseok walked out first. Yoongi glanced up at Jungkook who wouldn't meet his eyes. He pouted a bit as he walked out and waited for the youngest as he shut and locked his door.

Jungkook turned around and looked at the elder. "Are you okay?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook smiled. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He asked.

Yoongi sighed. "Because of what I said... I'm sorry but he wouldn't stop." Yoongi said.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Oh... I didn't care. I know what this is. Hyung, I was the one who asked for it, remember?" He asked as he started to walk away.

Yoongi smiled and nodded. "Yeah, okay." He said as he followed Jungkook to his car. He unlocked it and watched as the younger turned and walked over to him.

"I'm gonna catch a ride with Hobi-hyung, is that okay?" He asked.

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah, of course. I'll see you later." Yoongi said, started to lean forward, expecting the younger to kiss him but Jungkook turned and walked over to Hoseok's car.

Yoongi watched as he got in before they left. Yoongi sighed a bit before he got into his car and started it before leaving too.