14

Yoongi parked in front of Jungkook's apartment and got out. He opened the back door and squatted down. "Jungkookie..." he said softly as he gently shook the younger.

Jungkook groaned before he started to sit up. "Fuck..."

Yoongi looked him over. "You okay?" He asked as he gently rubbed the back of Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah..."

"Well, we're in front of your place. Do you need me to help you to your apartment?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook shook his head. "No, hyung, what happened?"

Yoongi smiled and gently patted his back. "Let's get you inside- oh and your cameras are still going." Yoongi said.

Jungkook blushed and quickly turned them off and put them into his backpack before he got out and stood over Yoongi. Yoongi looked up at him and smiled.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, I'm just gonna go in and shower then crash, I'm exhausted." He said before he leaned down and kissed Yoongi a couple times. "Good night, hyung." He said before he walked inside.

Yoongi watched him disappear behind the elevator doors before he got into his car and left.

Jungkook was drying his hair with his towel as he sat down at his desk. He set his towel around his neck as he pulled his laptop out of his backpack before pulling his camera and the cords out and plugging it in.

He sighed softly as he waited for the videos to load, his phone going off on his bed. He glanced at it before getting up and walking over to it.

He grabbed it and saw that Hoseok kept calling him.

Jungkook answered and sat back at his desk. "Hyung, it's-" he glanced at the clock at the bottom of his screen before watching the first video of him and Yoongi. "Two thirty in the morning." He said.

"Yeah and well... I'm bored!" Hoseok said.

Jungkook sighed. "Well, what did you do today?" He asked as he watched Yoongi on his laptop as he sucked him off. Jungkook bit his bottom lip and sat back, ignoring his boner as he listened to Hoseok talk.

"Fuck me first? Please sir?"

"But the cameras-"

"Something for you to watch later..."

Jungkook leaned forward as he watched Yoongi strip himself of his clothes on the video then sat on Jungkook's cock moaning out.

"Fuck..." Jungkook said softly.

"Is hyung there?" Hoseok asked, Jungkook jumping a bit as he forgot he was on the phone with him.

"Huh? Oh... no. It's not hyung." Jungkook lied.

Hoseok lightly cleared his throat as he heard moans. "Are you watching porn right now?" He asked.

Jungkook muted the computer and laughed nervously. "No! No no..." he said before grabbing his earphones and connecting them to his laptop.

He unmuted it and continued editing as he also spoke to Hoseok.

"So... funny thing happened today..." Hoseok said.

"Mhm." Jungkook said as he started the second video, biting his bottom lip as he watched as Yoongi ate him out.

"Taehyungie tried to set me up with someone, but I turned him down." Hoseok said.

"Oh?" Jungkook said.

"Yeah... um... it's was Namjoon." He said.

Jungkook paused his video and turned around towards his bed. He furrowed his eyebrows. "What about Namjoon?" He asked.

Hoseok sighed softly. "Taehyung was trying to get me to go out with Namjoon... I would have recommended you but he knows you and Yoongi are fucking and thinks you two actually like each other." Hoseok said.

Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair. "What?! You- you could have gotten me a fucking date with NAMJOON, the literal man of my dreams, and you didn't say anything?!" Jungkook asked.

Hoseok sighed. "But what about Yoongi-hyung?" He asked.

"What about Yoongi?! This is Kim Nam-fucking-joon we're talking about here! You know how I feel about him!" Jungkook said.

"Yeah and we know how he feels about you, 'little brother'! It's not my fault he doesn't see you like that and that Taehyung's was trying to set he and I up! I said no because of you. I wouldn't do that to you, Kookie." Hoseok said.

"Then why are you telling me about it? To rub it in my face or something?!" He asked.

"No! Jungkook- god, I would hope you'd know me better than that. It's late. I'll talk to you later. Good night." Hoseok said before he hung up."

Jungkook looked down at his phone before he groaned and tossed it onto his bed before sitting back down in his desk chair.

Jungkook ran his hands down his face as he groaned again before he shook his head and decided to go to sleep.

The next morning, Jungkook was walking up to campus as Hoseok and Yoongi were both getting out of their cars.

Hoseok smiled as he spotted Yoongi before jogging up to him. "Hey hyung!" He said as they walked to their classes, bumping into Jungkook.

"Hey, Kookie." Yoongi said. Jungkook looked over at them, sighing as Hoseok glared at him before walking ahead of them.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "What's wrong with Hobi? Are you two okay?" He asked.

Jungkook sighed. "We just had a little argument last night. We'll be fine later after I beg him to forgive me." Jungkook said.

Yoongi nodded before looking over at Jungkook. "How are you feeling?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Fine, why?"

Yoongi shrugged. "Just checking. You're off today, right?"

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, I got plans later though." He said.

"Later tonight?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook stopped walking, getting Yoongi to also stop. "Hyung, I love having sex with you but maybe we should-"

"Oh, no! I wasn't- I just was gonna ask if you wanted to hang out." He said.

Jungkook smiled. "Oh! Yeah! Sure... what did you wanna do?" He asked.

"Well-" Yoongi was cut off by both of their phones going off. They pulled them out and looked at the text messages.

"Ah... damn work." Jungkook said.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "And they have the audacity to ask us- well me, to fucking stay late and close on my day off." He said.

"They just want me there for a couple hours during the rush." Jungkook said.

Yoongi sighed. "Well I could come over after-"

"Just tell me when you're home and I'll come over." Jungkook said. "I gotta go, hyung." Jungkook said before walking off to his class.

Yoongi watched after him before noticing Jimin walking towards him, ignoring Jungkook as he walked past.

Yoongi groaned as he prepared himself to talk to his ex.