7

"So... do I have to stay and help close? Cause I just came in on my day off-"

Jungkook chuckled. "Go, hyung. It's not like I haven't closed alone before." Jungkook said as he flipped over a chair and placed it on a table.

"Are you really gonna be alone?" Hoseok asked as they both looked back at Yoongi who was cleaning the glasses.

"I'm pretty sure he'll leave before I finish." Jungkook said.

"No I won't." Yoongi said.

Jungkook smiled and looked back at him. "Hyung, I still need to sweep and mop after I finish all these tables, I doubt you'll want to stay that long." He said.

Yoongi shrugged. "I'm not gonna leave you, plus you'll need a ride. It's really fine. I don't have anything to do." He said.

Hoseok smiled. "Okay! That's settled! I'll see you guys later!" He said as Yoongi walked towards Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled and waved to Hoseok as he left before turning and looking at Yoongi.

"I finished, did you want me to sweep for you?" He asked.

Jungkook blushed and smiled. "Oh no, hyung. It's my job-"

"It's really no problem. One: I don't mind helping you, two: if I help you, we'll get out of here faster, three: I really want to make out with you, maybe have sex." He said.

Jungkook blushed more. "Oh, I didn't think-"

"If you don't want to-"

"No! It's not that, I just didn't think you'd want to do this as much as I want to." Jungkook said.

"Well, I am use to having sex every night... maybe that's why." Yoongi said as he grabbed the broom and dust pan.

"Which I'm okay with... I just have some questions." Jungkook said softly as he wiped a table down.

"Ask away." Yoongi said.

"I should have asked yesterday, but you've been tested right? Everything's good?" He asked.

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah, I got tested a couple weeks ago but I can go get tested again if you'd like." Yoongi said.

Jungkook started to put the chairs on that table. "Well, did you have sex with Jimin without a condom?" He asked.

Yoongi stopped and looked around in thought. "I think the last time we did it without a condom was like a year or two ago. I started to refuse to do it without one cause I thought he was cheating on me." Yoongi said.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "What? He was cheating on you?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi shrugged. "I just suspected it. He started ignoring me and giving me short answers about things." He said.

Jungkook wiped down his last table. "And you still stayed with him? Wow, he really didn't deserve you. I really hope you don't go back to him, hyung." Jungkook said as he stopped and looked into Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi blushed and quickly looked away. "Are you falling for me, Jeon?" Yoongi asked teasingly, laughing as Jungkook groaned and rolled his eyes. "I'm just kidding... but thanks... I don't think I will." He said holding Jungkook's gaze before they both turned red and looked away from each other.

"I'm gonna go get the mop ready." Jungkook said before he walked in the back.

Yoongi kept sweeping until the younger came back with mop water and two mops.

Yoongi grabbed one and began to clean one half of the floors while Jungkook did the other.

Yoongi put his jacket on and waited for the younger as he finished up. Jungkook grabbed his puffy coat and pulled his apron off.

Yoongi gently took the apron from Jungkook so he could lock the door before they headed to Yoongi's car.

"Did you get a lot of tips tonight?" Jungkook asked with a smile as he tried to get his apron back, but Yoongi held onto it.

"Yeah, I think I made about a thousand in tips." He said.

"Holy shit! I haven't counted mine yet but I doubt it's that much." Jungkook said.

Yoongi opened his door for him. "Do you need money?" He asked.

Jungkook smiled and shook his head. "No- ah well rent is due soon so I gotta do some things for my other job... do you mind?" Jungkook asked as he got into Yoongi's car, the elder doing the same before answering him.

"No, what do you need us to do?" He asked.

Jungkook smiled. "Blowing you in your car should be enough." He said.

Yoongi gulped. "That's it?" He asked.

"Well we can have sex after if you'd like but I don't have to film that-"

"It's fine.... You'd probably get more for a video of us fucking, right?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah since they have to pay a lot to see videos like that of me... but I need to get fucked." Jungkook said.

Yoongi smirked. "That's fine, Kookie... do we do it tonight?" He asked.

Jungkook shook his head. "Tomorrow works too."

"Good... cause I really just wanna make out with you..." Yoongi said.

Jungkook blushed a bit before he nodded. "What are you waiting for?" He asked, laughing a bit at how fast Yoongi moved to straddle his lap.

Yoongi laughed back and gently pushed the younger. "Don't laugh at my excitement and eagerness!" Yoongi said as he unbuttoned a couple of buttons on Jungkook's shirt.

The younger kept laughing. "I'm sorry, hyung! I've just never seen you move so fast, you must really want me." Jungkook said flirtatiously and jokingly.

Yoongi bit his bottom lip as he looked the younger over, his finger tips slowly moving down his chest. "I do..." Yoongi whispered, making Jungkook's laugh get caught in his throat.

Jungkook coughed a bit as he blushed and looked Yoongi over. "What-"

"I want you, Jungkookie..." Yoongi said as he started to close the distance between them.

Jungkook's eyes now locked in Yoongi's lips before they closed as they finally kissed. Jungkook's hands found their way to the elder's waist as Yoongi kissed him over and over feverishly.

Yoongi grind against him as they made out. Jungkook pulled away. "Fuck, baby... um, maybe we should go back to my place?" He asked before Yoongi kissed him again.

"But... I want... you... right... now..." Yoongi said between kisses.

Jungkook smiled as he kissed the elder back for a couple minutes before pulling away. "I can take care of you so much better in my nice big comfy bed though..." Jungkook whispered.

Yoongi blushed. "Take care of me?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded as he moved one of his hands up to Yoongi's neck, gently rubbing his thumb against the elder's soft bottom lip. "Yeah, I wanna fuck you like you deserve to be fucked." He said.

Yoongi climbed off of Jungkook and got back in the drivers seat, turning the car on and taking off to Jungkook's.