5

Jungkook's eyes rolled back as Yoongi's cock stroked past his bundle of nerves. "Fuck! Right there!" He said as he dug his nails into Yoongi's back, the elder grimmcing as he pushed himself to his limits. They had been fucking on the couch for over a hour.

Jungkook was on his knees, his ass up and face down as Yoongi pounded into him, their food very cold now.

Jungkook whimpered and moaned with every stroke as he began to see stars. "Yoongi!" He shouted before he came all over the couch, ecstasy taking over as Yoongi thrusted into him harshly, chasing his own climax.

"Fuck, can I cum inside of you?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook was so out of it, he just nodded at anything the elder said.

Yoongi quickly removed his condom before pushing back inside, his breath hitching. "F-FUCK!" He shouted as he thrusted twice and came deep inside of Jungkook, filling him up.

"Oh Shit! Yoongi!" Jungkook shouted, his legs shaking and his tip throbbing as he came again.

Yoongi leaned over Jungkook, catching his breath as they both calmed down.

Jungkook rolled his hips, stopping as Yoongi gripped them. "Don't." Yoongi growled.

Jungkook blushed. "But I'm so full, hyungie... it feels so good!" Jungkook said before he rolled his hips again.

"Jungkook." Yoongi said sternly.

Jungkook froze and gulped, whining as Yoongi pulled out and sat down on the couch. Jungkook's knees gave out, he collapsed onto his stomach, his legs stretched out over Yoongi's.

"Fuck..." Jungkook said in whiny tone as he felt Yoongi spilling out of him. Yoongi turned his head and watched, smirking as Jungkook moaned.

Yoongi smacked his ass, making Jungkook yelp and moan. "Hyung!"

Yoongi chuckled. "That's it for tonight baby, you fucking drained me." He said as he stood up and walked into his room.

Jungkook closed his eyes, only opening them as he felt something wet and warm against his ass and cock. He looked back and watched as Yoongi once again cleaned him up.

Yoongi smiled as Jungkook looked back at him and smiled. "Thank you, hyungie..." Jungkook said softly.

Yoongi gave him his gummy smile, making butterflies erupt in Jungkook's stomach. "You're welcome. But I expect the same in return later this week. As much as I enjoyed fucking you, I want you to fuck me." He said.

Jungkook blushed. "Fuck- yeah, no- yeah I can do that... you looked so fucking hot and sexy riding me this afternoon... I can only imagine what you look like having all the work put into you." Jungkook said as he sat up.

Yoongi blushed and smiled. "Guess you'll have to wait and see..." he said before he got up and went to put the towel in the laundry basket.

Jungkook got up and started to get dressed as Yoongi came back, pulling his shirt on before he walked into the kitchen and washed his hands before he got their food out and started to heat it up.

Jungkook smiled as he walked in and sat at the kitchen island. "Thank you, for the food and for blowing my back out, I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to move tomorrow." Jungkook said softly.

Yoongi chuckled. "You're welcome. Glad I could help." He said before setting Jungkook's food down in front of him. "Coke?" He asked as he went in the fridge.

"Yeah, thanks." He said as Yoongi grabbed it and set it down in front of him. He got his own food and drink and sat down next to the younger. They spoke about school, video games and work until Yoongi asked Jungkook a question.

"So... what made you want to ask me to be your fwb?" He asked before taking a bite of his food.

Jungkook blushed. "Well I told you earlier... you're sexy and nice, and you can't refuse me." Jungkook said with a smirk, he giggled as Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Well... Hoseok actually suggested it first." Jungkook said.

"He wanted to be your fuck buddy?" He asked.

Jungkook shook his head. "No, he suggested you... then I couldn't get the thought out of my mind and I knew you'd be cool about it even if you did end up saying no." Jungkook said.

Yoongi nodded. "Hobi has good taste." Yoongi said with a smirk.

Jungkook blushed and gently pushed the elder, making Yoongi laugh. "So do you, obviously." Yoongi said as he looked Jungkook over.

Jungkook looked at him. "Oh shit! I just remembered we got cum all over the couch and floor!" He said as he got up and looked for Yoongi's cleaning supplies.

Yoongi chuckled. "I think you meant you got your cum is all over the place, I came inside of you... your fucking tight hole, fuck." Yoongi growled.

Jungkook blushed as he looked at the elder. "Did you just turn yourself on?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi put food into his mouth as he glared at the younger, making Jungkook giggle. "Shut up..." he said.

Jungkook smiled as he walked into the living room and began to clean up.

Yoongi got up and joined him, cleaning the couch as Jungkook cleaned the floor.

Jungkook looked up at him as the elder stood up. Jungkook's eyes traveled down to Yoongi's very obvious boner.

Yoongi blushed. "Just ignore it." He said before he walked into the kitchen. Jungkook followed him and bit his bottom lip. "What if I don't want to?" He asked as he looked Yoongi over.

Yoongi sighed. "You really want to have sex again? A third time? Are you really that horny?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook held his hands up. "Hey, I'm not the one with the boner, I'm just offering to help out." He said.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Come finish eating then we'll see if it's still there when we're done." Yoongi said.

Jungkook smiled and nodded before he put the cleaning supplies away before washing his hands and sitting back down next to Yoongi.

They finished eating and moved back to the couch. Jungkook looked down at Yoongi's crotch. "It's still there." Jungkook said

Yoongi sighed. "I know..." Yoongi groaned.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip as he crawled on top of Yoongi. Yoongi blushed as Jungkook looked into his eyes before he leaned in and kissed him.

Yoongi closed his eyes and kissed him back before wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck. They smiled against each other's lips as they continued to make out, completely unaware that the front door was opening.