💢 pretty boy

Zlatan sighed as the full time whistle blew. Sweden lost 3-2 to Portugal. Now Sweden couldn't make it to the World Cup in Brazil this year, all because of that stupid Cristiano. First the Ballon d'Or, now the World Cup? 

He stormed off the pitch, ignoring all his teammates. He was simply walking, taking off his sweaty shirt. Then, he bumped into someone. He huffed, looking down at the person. He got even angrier as he realized who it was. As Ronaldo realized who it was, he went from happy and smiling to pissed off.

"Do we have a problem?" Cristiano asked, looking up at the older man.

"I think you're the one that has a problem." Zlatan hissed.

"No, I think the problem is your face."

Some players from the Portugal and Sweden squad tried to stop the two strikers, but to no avail.

"Are you going to keep staring at me? Is it because I'm better than you in every way, Swedish prick?" Ronaldo continued to push the taller striker's buttons, clearly not scared of a fight.

Zlatan wasn't having it, so he punched Cristiano square in the face. After the impact, Cristiano hissed in pain, touching his injured cheek. Now Cris was angry. Cristiano slapped Zlatan across the face, hard.

Ibra growled and grabbed Cristiano's throat, pushing him against the concrete of the tunnel. By now, everyone had fled the scene. Zlatan wanted to rip Cristiano to absolute shreds, but he knew he would get into serious trouble if he did that, because Cristiano was one of the "golden boys" of football. He glared down at the Portuguese with hatred in his eyes.

Before Zlatan attacked once again, Ronaldo shoved him away harshly off him and tried to punch him, but the Swede dodged it and pushed Cristiano back onto the concrete.

"Get away from me, you idiot! Nobody wants you here!"

Zlatan kept his grip tight, to not be pushed away again. Since he couldn't win against Cristiano in football, maybe he could win against him in something else? Getting this dirty thought, Zlatan pushed his body on Cristiano's, making the younger striker gasp quietly. Zlatan spun Ronaldo around and put one his hands on his hip, the other one on the back of Cristiano's neck.

"Do you mean to say 'I want you'?" Zlatan whispered, pushing his crotch onto the shorter one's backside.

Cristiano's eyes widened. "No, I-I'm not playing this wicked game of yours, Ibra!" Ronaldo hissed, his face turning red. "Stay away from me."

"Your face says otherwise, pretty boy," Zlatan said snarkily. Cristiano pushed the arrogant Swede away, throwing another punch.

Zlatan purposely let Cristiano hit him, and retorted by kicking him in the stomach, making the Portuguese stumble back. Zlatan wiped a smidge of blood from his lips. "Listen here, pretty boy. Zlatan is from Rosengård - where we fight for dominance." He told him, pushing him back onto the concrete wall. "You don't f*ck with Zlatan." The Swede got closer to Cristiano, the latter's breath quickening. "Zlatan f*cks you." He grinned after his statement, like the arrogant prick he is.

Ronaldo was getting tired of Zlatan's stupid cocky attitude. It didn't cross his mind how absurdly arrogant Zlatan was, and that's rich coming from him. "You're wasting my time, Zlatan." The Portuguese said, rolling his eyes.

Cristiano turned to leave, before Zlatan slammed Cristiano against the wall, and once again, rubbed himself on Ronaldo. However, this time, they were rubbing on each other's cocks.

Cristiano put his hands up to push the Swede away, however his hands were instead pinned to the wall. Zlatan glared down at the Portuguese striker. He smirked as he felt his own member growing hard.