Chapter 27.

A lot has continued to happen in a short period of time since we last watched the games.

We had continued to witness the alliance form between the previous victors like it was any other game, alike. It was the previous victor's Districts forming together as one against the Capitol victors.

As far as death happening in the arena

It was almost slim to nothing due to the alliances, but that didn't mean they weren't deaths.

There were plenty of them.

The show must go on.

We had seen Peeta hit the force field almost instantly, traveling directly to the other tributes collapsing to the ground alongside the rest of the group. Katniss quickly reacts as she calls out to Peeta, frightened as she went to him as he lay there presumably dead. Finnick went over to them as he quickly gave him CPR, bringing him back to life, automatically gaining Katniss' trust.

 Finnick went over to them as he quickly gave him CPR, bringing him back to life, automatically gaining Katniss' trust

It was one of those rare heart racing, wrenching bittersweet moments you don't see every day.

As when Finnick realive Peeta;

Katniss clings on to him, showering him legitimate, genuine affection and love that everyone has actually been dreading to see for those who had eyes that can see.

Real, genuine fucking love.

I knew and felt at that moment that Snow was watching this particular event on screen, reminiscing about our past as it had always followed him so closely.

The event that followed shortly after Peeta's resurrection was that Katniss, Peeta, Mags and Finnick eventually fell to sleep all together as a white misty fog appeared out of the blue shortly heading their way. Katniss was the first one who had woken up and also who noticed the fog.

She slowly lifted her hand up in the air as she waited patiently for the fog to reach her. By doing so, it instantly burned her skin in the process, giving her infinite scars and bumps from where the mist touched her. She instantly let out a scream, warning the others that the fog was poisonous.

They all got up to their feet on high alert as they started to run in the same direction, fleeing the scene. It honestly didn't matter how far they ran away from it because the fog had surely reached them by burning their flesh to bits and pieces.

They all screamed at the touch of the fog.

It was such a horrific scene as even the audience such as myself felt like we were all getting burned right along with them. It was even sadder to think about it when you know that all of them surviving the fog was very close to slim to nothing.