⋆ ˚。 scavenger hunt gone bad ⋆୨୧˚

|____________________________|

It all happened so fast. Walkers everywhere, Dale dead. Carl missing. Like how does all of that happen in one night?

"Carl!" Lori screamed for her son

"I'm sure he's with Rick, Lor" Carol said

Dumbass Valerie thought. Who runs off in a horde?   "We can't stay here. A herd this big will blow the house down." Daryl said

Now that gained Attention.

"We can't leave without Carl!" She said

"We'll find him" The older woman said as she quickly hurried out of the house with Joise and Beth.

Bags and people were everywhere trying to find a safe place to go without being eaten.

"Everyone go! Get off the farm!" Daryl said. " Val come with me  " Maggie yelled through the commotion

"One sec let me grab my bag!" The girl replied hurrying up the stairs.

When a big fire blocked her exit and no one was to be seen, was when Valarie realized she was in deep shit

"Hello? Anyone!" The small girl yelled

They left her. She thought

She quickly climbed out the kitchen window with her backpack trying to find anyone she could, nothing was there except walkers for miles. Everyone's gone she thought as she tried not be seen by walkers headed down the dirt road.

When she heard the sound of a motor running just a few feet ahead she took off sprinting "Hey wait!!"  Thank god Daryl had heard her or she would've for sure died. "Hop on! Hurry!"  "Ok ok thanks"

She looked back at what used to be their home was now on fire and surrounded by walkers. End of an era she thought.

******

"Go Glenn Go!" Maggie yelled as they pulled out of the driveway. "D-did your u see Beth or my Dad when you were out there?" The terrified adult said. "No I'm sorry Maggie."

"What about you Valarie ? Did you see anyone?" Maggie said pulling out a map for Glenn to read.

Silence.

"Val?" Maggie said turning around

An empty backseat met Maggie