⋆ ˚。 Alexandria ⋆୨୧˚

TIME SKIP SOSO SORRY|_______________________|

|_______________________|

Val walked up the huge gates up Alexandria in awe at the huge place. She adjusted the baby on her hip and looked to her sisters who were also exited about the place. This place could be really good or really bad. Her stomach churned at the thought of it going bad.

Maggie and Carl were different to her. They had saw the scars on her arm and instantly felt pity surge their body. They asked if she was okay like 8 times a day and Valarie was tired of it honestly

Something rattled to the left of the group, causing everyone to tense as Valarie got her gun pointed with her right hand and held Judy in the other. Daryl's crossbow instantly hit whatever was hiding in the bushes.

"We brought dinner" he mumbled, holding up the dead possum as it took everything in the two teens not to bust out laughing.

"Uhm you can just lay that right there..." the man, Arron said, opening the huge gates. "Our leader, Deanna needs to interview you all but we need your weapons first" he said motioning to the big bin in front of them. The fuck?

"We're not putting up our weapons" Rick said harsh fully as a tall blonde man interrupted "Look just put them away-" Arron interrupted him " Spencer its fine, everyone wait outside I will just be a minute" he said, walking inside this white home

Val walked to her sisters as Arron motioned for Rick to enter the house first. "Do you think this place will work out?" She asked Alora as she just mumbled a few words Maybe Judith could really grow up and could learn the Abcs

One by one, everyone went in the house and exited. Carl was next and just like the others, he came out smiling. "She wants you next, Val" he said trying to take Judith "No, I'll take her with me" She mumbled back, walking into the White House.

The room was beautiful. It had books in it and tons of natural lighting. She looked around and adjusted a giggling Judith on her hip. A older woman was sitting in the chair, with a camera. "Do you mind if I record this?" She asked as Valarie sat down and placed Judith on her thigh.

"Why?" She asked as Deanna was taken aback by the young girl's response. "We like to keep these on file, for later purposes" she replied simply as Valarie looked down at Judith.

"What's your name?" Deanna asked

"Valarie Espinosa, and this is Judith" she said coldly

"You and your sisters look a lot alike" she said, jogging down notes on her yellow sticky note. "We're related, I sure hope we look alike" Valarie said with a smart ass time as Deanna raised her eyebrows  "So Valarie, how long have you been with this group?"

"A few weeks after the start, what's the point?" She said obviously out of patience

Deanna mumbled something and continued to jot down notes. "How'd you get the liar scar " damn she jumped straight to the point. Deanna noticed Valaries facial expressions change, connecting that she had just lost her hand. "You don't have to answer th-"

"Kidnapped and tortured"  she bit back. She would rather have no

"So" Deanna cleaned her throat "How have you adapted to go this, new world" She questioned

"I don't really know" she mumbled "I've adjusted pretty well but it's still sickening to be face to face with monsters, alive or dead." She said as Deanna nodded her head and wrote down notes

"I noticed that you are very independent and look up to your leader, Rick" Deanna said

"It's better to be independent these days" Valarie said, checking up on Judith

"did you have any small jobs before the apocalypse?"

"Considering I was 10 I could only babysit" she mumbled, looking at Deanna like she was a idiot

"What about you and your boyfriend, Carl? Him and Michonne seem to respect you very much."

"Carls not my boyfriend" she bit

"Are you sure? From what we sa-"

"You didn't see a damn thing!" Valarie yelled, picking up Judith "this interview doesn't tell you shit about me" she raised her voice as she slammed the door, walking down to the group

"What happened?  Does she have a gun?" Rick questioned taking Judith from Valarie

"She's just a crazy lady" She said with a laugh.

*****

That night, everyone decided to sleep in the same house to be safer. Valarie was by her sisters and Carl while everyone else was scattered around the living room. Nobody was asleep yet but just having small talk.

"Valarie you can shower now" michhone said coming from the bathroom

"Finally!!" She laughed, running to the bathroom as she heard giggles from behind her. "When she entered the Bathroom, she saw razors and toothpaste sitting out. This is like a dream!!

She turned the water on and instantly started scrubbing. There were razors for her legs and armpits that she gladly used. She must have scrubbed for 20 minutes before finally getting out and drying off.

Valaries smile slowly faded as she looked into the mirror. She looked nothing like she used to. Her hair was down to her ass. She looked like she weighed 90 pounds, and she had no hand. Not to mention all of the scars lined up around her face and her wrist.

She grabbed the tank top and shorts from the cabinet and threw them on. You could still see her scars and you could definitely see her collarbones and literally every other bone. She dreaded walking back down those stairs but she knew she would have to do it sometime.

Walking down the stairs, she felt her sisters eyes bulge out of their head when the saw now beat up she was but Valarie just scrambled to her sleeping bag so no one else could look at her.

Rosita just hugged her. She felt Carl looking at her as she tried to fall asleep. She hated this. She hated the pity and the looks. She hated it all.

******

PLEASE COMMENT!! IM LOSING INTEREST AND YALL ARNT HELPING LMAO