Can I fly? ✈️18

Deku POV

I'm reading the pretty letter he wrote. He is really very polite and loving to my mother. I also suspect that he interferes manipulatively, but not in the bad way.

Dear Inko

You were always the best woman you could wish for and it was love at first sight when I saw your beautiful green eyes full of love and joie for life. I always felt like I was on cloud seven near you. In all these years I have remained faithful to you. I could only think abbaut your beautiful green hair, your smile that shines so much that it competes with the sun and your big eyes. It is heartbreaking to have been separated from my true love for so long.

5 Whole years you endured it without me. You have endured being alone every day of the 5 years, now I ask you to do that for the rest of your life. I'm so sorry that I couldn't be the husband you deserved. I preferred my job by living with you.

But now I am sending you this letter and not my job or my employee. I'm so sorry for what you have to read now, but when you read these words, I've been dead for a week now. I died on a Monday at 6:00 a.m. exactly the time and day we met for the first time. I will always be a part of your memory.

You may be wondering why. However, I will not answer that for you. As a widow, you are already mourning enough. But one reason is that the only person who will miss me is you.

I hope you understand why I killed myself.

That was definitely not a real death. No one would die for such a shit, especially if he is still so in love with my mother. I open them cabinet drawers with the files. I know from my  mother that he is a newspaper editor. Let's see if that is true. I'm looking at the sheets. They are written in German. I only master a few words that I find and the words do not indicate that he was a normal editor.

"Erster Versuch" (First attempt)

"Steht vor möglichen Abbruch" (Is about to be cancelled )

"Misslungen" (Failures)

"Hat unter höllischen Schmerzen gelitten" (Suffered from hellish pain)

"Tot" (Dead)

"Nervenzusammenbruch" (Nervous breakdown)

"Projekt chimera" (Project chimaera)

"Entflohen" (Escaped)

"Projekt Nomu" (Project Nomu)

"Versuch Nr 1693 zeigt Reaktion zur Injektion" (Experiment No. 1693 shows reaction to the injection)

Hmm. Interesting work. My father works obviously is a laboratory. Keyword  is works I don't think he's dead.

As I interpret it, he has carried out illegal experiments and Nezu could be part of his results. However, I would have to find more time to find out which year the document comes from. But that was a waste. I took the interesting files out of the cupboards, the farewell letter and a photo of my father and mother when they were 14. I close the door behind me when I leave the room, the only thing that indicates that I was there are the missing items.

My father allegedly died exactly 5 years ago. Why shouldn't I take my life on this oh so special day, forget it. I won't wait until tomorrow.

I get writing and paper and then proudly look at what I have written. I used a new-fashioned font where you can see that it was written by a child.

My name is Izuku Midoriya.

I'm sorry blah blah blah

I'm not sorry for this shit and I won't miss anyone. Now here are my reasons:

I'm Quirkless.

I could probably just stop there an 99.99% have stopped reading, and you'd all understand, but I don't really think you do. I didn't kill myself because I was upset I didn't get a quirk like everyone else. It's because of the actions of society. People's hatred towards me just because I'm different. My life was turned upside down when I was diagnosed as quirkless my friends suddenly became enemies. I could just as well have a deadly disease, the death would come sooner or later. You have to be very optimistic to imagine that a person who is quirkless will be older than twenty. I won't miss anyone and you won't miss me either, I know that. So don't do that. I bet you hate people who are quirkless as much as the rest you can say everything but you don't convince my corpse. I hope that someone learns from my death how important it is not to evaluate people by how they were born. But this desire is unreal. I'm quirkless, I'm at the bottom of the food chain.

So Bye Bye I hope you die soon.

I grabbed the old old book and put the sheets, the picture and my farewell letter into the book and ran to Aldrea Middle School with my backpack, my mobile phone and the book. I came to the roof and let my legs dangle after climbing over the fence, I have already moved out of my school and put it next to the book with my note inside.

The wind flew through my hair and I smile.

Me: Bye Bye cruel live. Bye Bye cruel world. Don't you dare revive me with quirk or without I will end up here.

I wanted to jump when I saw my eyes on the edge that the wind hit my book and the files flew out and took a swan dive in front of me. How can the light wind open the heavy book so easily?

I just wanted to do the same thing as the peapers when my cell phone started to tremble.