𝟏. ❙𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

❛ 𝑴𝑼𝑹𝑫𝑬𝑹 𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑺𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐗 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞

❝ 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑷𝑺𝒀𝑪𝑯𝑶 𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑹
𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔

❛ we are vain and we are blind ❜

        𝑁𝐴𝑇𝑈𝑅𝐸 𝐻𝐴𝑆 𝐴𝐿𝑊𝐴𝑌𝑆 𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐺𝑈𝑆𝑇𝐸𝐷 Rosemary, even if she was named after a plant. Having to watch the beautiful scenery of luscious forests and colourful flowers made her want to puke. Rosemary didn't see the fuss. These plants and parts of the earth have always been here, but people, they don't last forever.

What truly peaked her interest was the fragility of mankind. In a blink of an eye, someone could be living their truest, most vicarious life and just like that, it's gone. Mankind has only been consistently good at one thing since the dawn of their existence, which is killing each other. Much like wounds, people disappear after a while.

Rosemary would much rather discover what goes on in the mind of sociopath than admire a bouquet of tulips. Rosemary would much rather witness insanity in full effect with her own eyes than go on a nice walk through a meadow.

Rosemary has always had this obsession with the reality of horror. Sociopaths, psychopaths, criminals, the most vile people to ever exist and how their mind works. She gets that from her father, Ben. He's a psychiatrist, but while he wants to help those with sick minds, Rosemary would rather study them. All that may explain why Rosemary's never really had friends.

Rosemary does tend to think she's above many people since she is quite smart for her age. She's a grade ahead of where she should be, she's received awards for her intelligence, but much to her parent's dismay, she never uses it for good. Rosemary has ripped up every certificate she's ever received, constantly uses her intelligence to get away with idiotic things, and trick her parents. Rosemary has amazing potential, yet everyone believes she wastes it.

Rosemary never saw it that way. Then again, Rosemary has very high opinions about herself.

Rosemary was still sitting in the car with her head against the window. She tried to fall asleep to the soothing sound of Kurt Cobain's voice, but it didn't quite work.

The moment she was about to get some shut-eye, her father, Ben, opened the car door, causing Rosemary to almost fall out. She did catch herself as Ben taunted, "Come on, sleepyhead. We're here."