𝟏𝟒. ❙𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧

❛ 𝑴𝑼𝑹𝑫𝑬𝑹 𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑺𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑼𝑷𝑶𝑵 𝑨 𝑫𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴
𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒚

❛ you'll love me at once the way you did once ❜

        𝑅𝑂𝑆𝐸𝑀𝐴𝑅𝑌 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝐴𝑁𝑋𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆 𝐹𝑂𝑅 her date with Tate. Not only was she excited to see him again, but there was some other level of pressure and nervousness here that made her feel like her heart was sinking. She had been around Tate before and was clearly the more manipulative of the two. She had Tate wrapped around her finger. But when it was in this setting, Rosemary felt like a puddle of nothing but admiration for Tate.

In the meantime that she was waiting for Tate, Rosemary was doing some of her homework. She never did do it anyway, but it was a distractor and a time-passer. But all of a sudden, there was a light tap at her window. Rosemary rushed over in hopes that it was Tate, and she was right. Tate was on her front lawn and used his hands to signal for her to go to the basement. Rosemary practically ran downstairs. She had never been so excited to see him.

Once Rosemary was downstairs, she hadn't seen Tate. She got a little worried since last time this happened, he tried to scare her. "Tate? Are you here?"

He hadn't tried to scare her. Tate just walked around the corner with a smile on his face as he greeted the girl, "Hey, Rose."

"I missed you." Tate embraced her in a hug. Rosemary's arms were around his waist while Tate rested his chin on her head. Rosemary felt her heart relax as soon as she was in his arms. "It's been so weird today. The cops were outside and then some weirdo started banging on the door, screaming about money and half his face was burned off."

The two pulled away from each other, but Tate put his hands on her waist, still wanting to keep her close to him as he reassured, "Shit happens like that on Halloween. It's probably just asshole kids. Don't worry about it. I'm here now."

"Oh, yes. My hero." Rosemary spoke sarcastically, earning a small laugh from Tate. Rosemary smiled at him, the two simply admiring each other for a moment before Tate suddenly reached into his back pocket. He took out a small knife that he held out for her. Rosemary was a little confused, but she took it only to find that a rose was carved into the side of the blade-- the name Tate calls her.