𝟔. ❙𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐝

❛ 𝑴𝑼𝑹𝑫𝑬𝑹 𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑺𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐃 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

❝ 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑨𝑮𝑶
𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒍 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

❛ she smiled and looked at me, i was surprised to see that a woman like that was really into me ❜

        𝑅𝑂𝑆𝐸𝑀𝐴𝑅𝑌 𝑃𝐴𝑇𝐼𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐿𝑌 𝐴𝑊𝐴𝐼𝑇𝐸𝐷 𝑇𝐻𝐸 emergence of Tate from her father's office. Her arms were crossed in front of her chest as she leaned her back against the wall. She could hear the light ticks of a clock further in the hallway, it was driving her crazy. Rosemary looked down the other hall where Tate and Ben were speaking in his office. Rosemary's eyes did keep flickering to the clock, although.

Rosemary fidgeted with the ballet slipper pendant on her necklace as she now glared at the ticking clock that taunted her anxiety. On a whim and with a burst of anger, Rosemary ripped the clock right off the wall. She was about to throw it on the ground, break it into a million pieces, but she stopped herself. Instead Rosemary put it on a small table in the hall and let out a breath. That sudden burst of anger was unnatural.

Rosemary bit her lip as she ran her hands through her hair, frustrated and stressed from the waiting. She needed to see Tate.

It was lucky that Tate had just stepped out of the office and said his goodbye to Ben before she waved to Tate. He caught sight of her and smiled, but that faltered when she hurriedly waved him over. Tate looked back at the office to make sure Ben wasn't looking, since he had a distaste for the two of them speaking to each other.

With the coast clear, Tate walked towards her, to which she quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him into her room. Tate was taken aback by her sudden impulses, but he wasn't going to complain. As Rosemary shut her door, Tate teased, "Look, Rose. I think you're very beautiful and I like you, but don't you think we should get to know each other better before we-"

"I don't want to fuck you, Tate. I want to talk to you."

"You just want to talk to me? That's why you dragged me in here like your life depended on it?" Rosemary crossed her arms and let out a breath as Tate took a step towards her. He twirled her hair with his finger as he teased, "You missed me."

"I need to yell about things, so do you want to listen or not?" Rosemary asked as she put her hand on Tate's, moving it away from her hair. Although, that contact made Tate's heart swoon, but everything Rosemary did was enchanting to him. Tate let his eyes flicker to her lips for a second before he moved away from the girl and sat down in the chair by her bookcase. Tate put his hands in his lap before he voiced, "Let me guess. It's the douchebags from school."