𝟏𝟏. ❙𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

❛ 𝑴𝑼𝑹𝑫𝑬𝑹 𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑺𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑩𝑼𝑹𝒀 𝑨 𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫
𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉

❛ when we all fall asleep, where do we go ❜

        𝐵𝐸𝐶𝐴𝑈𝑆𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑁𝐶𝐸 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝑀𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁𝐸𝐷 wanting to see Rosemary's ballet, she was looking through some boxes that were under her bed to see if her pointe shoes were there. Rosemary hadn't practiced since the move, but she hoped this would be like riding a bike. With all her years of experience, Rosemary would always contain some talent for ballet.

Rosemary and Violet were sat on her bed as they dug through the boxes. Violet liked when her sister did ballet, she thought it was graceful, so she was happy to help look for the pointe shoes.

As the girls were peacefully working, they heard Rosemary's bedroom door close. They assumed it was Ben or Vivien, but when they looked up, Rosemary was very happily met with Tate. His hands were behind his back and he wore a small, yet sweet smile. "Hi, Tatertot."

Tate's expression immediately contorted to one of disgust, absolutely hating that name, but Rosemary and Violet only laughed. "I'm sorry! Violet told me to call you that."

"I'll never forgive you for that." Tate glared at Violet. Rosemary was still laughing at his reaction, even putting her hand over her mouth. It was some stupid joke between sisters, but they thought it was hilarious. Violet had been teasing Rosemary about Tate for as long as they knew of Tate, this was just yet another taunt.

"I'll leave you two be, but remember, no funny business." Violet scolded in a tease as she got up to leave her sister's bedroom. Violet stopped by Tate and patted his shoulder. "Treat her well."

"I intend to." As Violet finally left the room, Tate looked over to see Rosemary hiding her face in her hands, embarrassed by her older sister. Tate smiled at the girl as he closed her bedroom door again. Tate walked to her and kept one hand behind his back as he used the other to move her hands away from her face. "I have a question for you."

"We're not fucking." Rosemary could assume what he was going to ask as she put the lid on one of her boxes. Tate scoffed at her assumption. "I've never asked that."

"You've asked me three times before." Rosemary pointed out as she started to put the boxes back on the floor. Rosemary laid on her stomach so that she could push the boxes underneath her bed. Tate averted his eyes, but moved her dress down a little out so she wasn't too exposed. He respected her even if he'd do anything to be with her.