𝟏𝟐. ❙𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝

❛ 𝑴𝑼𝑹𝑫𝑬𝑹 𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑺𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮

❝ 𝐢 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑩𝑶𝑯𝑬𝑴𝑰𝑨𝑵 𝑹𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑺𝑶𝑫𝒀
𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏

❛ i don't wanna die, i sometimes wish i'd never been born at all ❜

        𝑇𝐴𝑇𝐸 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝐴𝑆𝐾𝐸𝐷 𝑅𝑂𝑆𝐸𝑀𝐴𝑅𝑌 to meet him in her basement since he had a surprise for her, something ghostly. Rosemary didn't know what to think, but it was Tate, so she knew it would be entertaining and a little weird. Rosemary had a red and brown striped sweater that Tate had left for her and her gray jeans. Rosemary wandered down to the basement, hugging her waist since it was a little cold.

"Tate?" Rosemary called out, getting down the stairs and looking around. She assumed Tate was going to try and scare her, but she likes that feeling. However, it takes quite a bit to terrify Rosemary. It would be a shock if someone could genuinely inflict fear upon Rosemary.

"Tate, you said we'd meet at midnight." Rosemary called out again since the last response was silence. She checked her watch to make sure she wasn't early, but it was midnight on the dot. "Tate?"

Very suddenly, a figure in that black leather suit that was found in this house upon moving in had grabbed Rosemary. She got forced against the wall with this masked man's hand over her mouth. Rosemary was ready to fight him off, even kill if she had to, but laughter erupted. She knew that musical, heart soothing laugh.

Rosemary rolled her eyes and wacked his chest, knowing it was Tate that had tried to make her skin crawl. "Asshole!"

Tate took the mask off, still laughing. His hair was messed up from the mask, but his beautiful smile was untainted. "I scared you."

"No, you didn't. You made me want to kill you. And where the hell'd you get this thing? My dad threw it out." Rosemary acknowledged as she traced her finger along Tate's abs. He only moved closer to the girl of his dreams and due to his height, his lips hovered over hers as Rosemary looked up at him. His voice deepened and softened almost to a whisper, "Finders keepers."

Tate lightly kissed her lips. Rosemary had no self control when it came to Tate. That smile into the kiss, her hands gently holding his waist, her lips dancing with his. Everything about being with Tate was so euphoric.

They pulled away from each other and Rosemary unzipped the back of the suit so Tate could change as he questioned, "I really didn't scare you?"

"It'll take a lot more than this to scare me." Rosemary pointed out as Tate pulled the suit off, only having his boxers on underneath. He reached next to him and sitting on a chair was his jeans and a black shirt. As he pulled his jeans on, Rosemary continued, "And you're lucky I didn't stab you."