𝟖. ❙𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐫

❛ 𝑴𝑼𝑹𝑫𝑬𝑹 𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑺𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐑 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

❝ 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬 𝑳𝑰𝑬
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒔

❛ i know i need hardly say how much i love your casual way ❜

        𝑃𝐸𝐴𝐶𝐸 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑅𝐸𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝐸𝐷 𝐼𝑁 Rosemary's heart once she and Tate had settled their differences. Rosemary felt she had somewhere safe within Tate's heart, but too, Tate's obsessive love for this girl wouldn't have to get violent...as it was threatening to.

With her new found happiness, being Tate, Rosemary felt she could be herself even when not in his presence. She's never been apologetic for who she is, but her parents wanting to change her was no help. As Rosemary was playing guitar in her room, trying to create a new melody, there was a knock at the door, which ruined her flow. She rolled her eyes before yelling out, "I already turned it down."

Vivien had asked her daughter to turn down the volume of her electric guitar, but that wasn't what Vivien was concerned about. She called from the other side of the door, "Can I come in?"

"I guess." Vivien opened the door and walked into the dark room that was only lit by a Tiffany lamp. She sat down on the side of Rosemary's bed, who watched her every move, and held out a plate with a chocolate cupcake on it. She saw the small decoration on top and sarcastically commented, "Rosemary flower. Clever, mom."

"It's actually from Constance." Vivien informed, but not once has Rosemary heard that name. "Who?"

"Next door neighbour." Her mom informed as she moved the cupcake closer to her, hoping her daughter would take it. Rosemary simply pushed it back before she laid her guitar down on her bed next to her. "Don't want it."

"Rosemary-"

"Did you need something else?" Rosemary asked as she crossed her legs, her hands fidgeting with the end of her black sweater that was hanging over her long black skirt. "Well, I wanted to tell you something. Something very important."

"You're pregnant." With her incredible intelligence, Rosemary too is very observant. It didn't take a lot for her to notice that her mother was pregnant, but Vivien had had this exact conversation with Violet. "W- Did Violet tell you?!"