𝟐. ❙𝐮𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞

❛ 𝑴𝑼𝑹𝑫𝑬𝑹 𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑺𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐔𝐍𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭

❝ 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑰 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑨 𝑩𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑺𝑳𝑨𝑽𝑬
𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏

❛ because i'm the devil, who's searching for redemption ❜

        𝐷𝐸𝑆𝑃𝐼𝑇𝐸 𝑅𝑂𝑆𝐸𝑀𝐴𝑅𝑌 𝐻𝐴𝑉𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐴𝑁 incredible mind, not once has she cared for school. Even on her first day, her mind was in the clouds. Not only has the school system always seemed to have it out for her, but she too never fit in. Rosemary tends to not follow the dress code, rules of conduct, or respect her teachers. She doesn't believe she can learn anything from them. Honestly, she knew too much already.

Rosemary has always rubbed people the wrong way; teachers, students, principals, everyone. She always loved her style and felt comfortable, but this town didn't appreciate her silk black dress with a lace detail at the top. It stopped at the middle of her thighs, which showed her floral black tights and the black leg warmers over her doc martens. Rosemary wore a leather jacket which covered a lot of the revealing nature of her outfit, but apparently, two teachers still believed it was enough to scold her.

Only halfway through the school day and Rosemary already wanted to stand in front of a moving train. Cigarettes and Kurt Cobain are her saviour. Although, Rosemary's always been more of a Dave Grohl fan.

While Rosemary was wandering through the courtyard with a cigarette in one hand and her headphones blasting music, she was just able to hear the agitating sound of another teenage girl yelling at her, "Hey!"

Rosemary rolled her eyes, filled to the brim with annoyance as she took her earbuds out and turned to the girl and her two friends. They almost looked like prison bitches. This pretentious girl crossed her arms as she scolded, "Student council passed a rule against smoking in public places."

"Secondhand smoke kills." Her friend added on with an overly feminine voice. It made Rosemary's head hurt. Although, she still responded with her charm by simply blowing the smoke from the puff she took of her cigarette right in the girl's face. The girl with the bright pink cardigan flailed her arms over dramatically as Rosemary took another hit of her cigarette. "What the hell is wrong with you?! That smoke is toxic, people sit here and eat here."

"You know, Leah's grandmother died of lunch cancer. She takes this stuff pretty seriously." The third girl informed as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"For a second I almost gave a shit." Rosemary spoke in a false-contented tone to taunt the girl. Of course, it only pissed her off. The girl slapped Rosemary in the face as she screamed, "Queer!"

Rosemary only laughed at the impact. The girl's ring had cut her lip, which she learned upon touching it. Rosemary looked back up at the girl with anger in her eyes. She snapped.

Rosemary shoved the hot end of her cigarette right into the girl's chest, burning her skin. Leah screamed bloody murder as Rosemary laughed at her pain. She looked up at the two girl's friends, who saw that psychotic sparkle in her eye. It forced them to run off.

Whatever gene, whatever part of Rosemary's mind and being allowed her to hurt others without any sympathy was untapped. Not once had she reacted like this, she doesn't need any sort of encouragement. But things have a way of working out.

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤, "𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐢 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭," 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐩. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞

- 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅

❘ ❙ ❚ ❚ ❙ ❘