𝟏𝟔. ❙𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫

❛ 𝑴𝑼𝑹𝑫𝑬𝑹 𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑺𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐞, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐝

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐞, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐝. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑭𝑹𝑶𝑴 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬
𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆𝒔

❛ comfortable silence is so overrated ❜

        𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑁𝐶𝐸 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝑃𝑅𝐴𝐶𝑇𝐼𝐶𝐴𝐿𝐿𝑌 𝐹𝑂𝑅𝐶𝐸𝐷 Rosemary to be at her house. Rosemary still had her gun with her and was not trying to hide it. This woman grabbed her and dragged her to her home and sat her down at the kitchen table. Rosemary was already overwhelmed by the fact that Tate could be getting beaten by those teenagers, she didn't need to deal with Constance's eccentricity.

Rosemary's gun was in her hands that were resting on the table as she carefully watched Constance pour tea for the two of them. "Dear, put that away. I'm not going to attack you."

"When a woman grabs and shoves me towards her house, and then says 'I won't attack you,' I'm not really gonna believe her." Rosemary pointed out, not moving the gun an inch. Rosemary did actually know how to shoot a gun. She stole Ben's and then taught herself to do it. Rosemary is a quick learner, she proved so with guns and ballet.

"I'd just like to talk, Rosemary. I apologize, I'm all out of sorts. Addy...she's gone and it's...my, it's difficult to lose a child." Constance expressed as she sat down at the table with Rosemary. She could see that look in Constance's eyes, her red teary eyes. Eyes are the gateway to the soul, they're the one part of humans that are incapable of lying. Constance was genuinely in pain. Rosemary knew better than anyone that people do regretful things when they're emotional.

Rosemary took her gun off the table and put it back between her belt and pants, her weapon not sitting on the side of her hip. Rosemary leaned back against the table with her arms, now seeing the sincerity. "What happened?"

"Well, Addy wanted to be a pretty girl for Halloween. She was hit by some vehicle and left there in the road. I tried to drag her back to your house, but...well, I was too late." Constance explained with exasperation, clearly exhausted by her intense emotions. Rosemary was a bit confused by why she would want to bring Addy's body to her house-- there was no reason for that.

Constance continued, "Of course, Addy didn't look so pretty lying on that table...under those harsh, energy-efficient lights. One of the many comforts of having children is knowing one's youth has not fled, but merely been passed down to a new generation. They say when a parent dies, a child feels his own mortality, but when a child dies, it's immortality that a parent loses."