𝟑. ❙𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐝

❛ 𝑴𝑼𝑹𝑫𝑬𝑹 𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑺𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐃 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫

❝ 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑮𝑯𝑶𝑺𝑻𝑺
𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒍 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

❛ and you gave you the right to take, intrusion to see me ❜

        𝐵𝐸𝐶𝐴𝑈𝑆𝐸 𝑂𝐹 𝐻𝐸𝑅 𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐼𝐶𝑆 at school, Rosemary had been suspended from school on the first day. Her mother and father had to pick her up at school, to which Violet asked to go home as well, but wasn't granted that wish. Besides, Rosemary wasn't excited for the lecture she was going to receive.

Ben and Vivien had sat her down at the kitchen island, where she was chipping off more of her already wrecked nail polish. Ben and Vivien were clearly and understandably angry with their daughter, but not surprised. "Rosemary, it's your first day of school. Please, god, please explain to me how you got suspended for a month."

"And it better be a damn good reason, I have a client in my office right now." Ben complained, seeing as how he had to delay his meeting with Tate and keep the boy waiting so he could scold his daughter. It was simply another concern they had towards Rosemary; her disregard for others.

"I was having a stressful day." Rosemary muttered, giving far too simple of a response to help her parents. Vivien scoffed at her daughter and threw a hand up in disbelief, "I've been having a stressful day too, but you don't see me in handcuffs."

"You wouldn't get it." Rosemary looked down at her hands.

"Then help us understand." It was an incredibly typical thing, but Rosemary knows her parents don't understand her, no one does. She's always been quite unique what with her deep fascination to the most horrific events to occur and the psychological torment that goes with; it deeply concerned Vivien and Ben since they had no clue where she was getting this from.

Rosemary sighed and looked up at her parents. "You know those pieces of paper they give you where you tell the teacher your name, your goals for the year, if you're gay so teachers can walk on eggshells around you? Well, I filled those out and you'd be proud, I wrote my actual name."

"Yes, I was quite pleased when I didn't receive a call from your teacher saying that Rosemary Harmon was calling herself Jeffrey Dahmer." Vivien recalled another incident with Rosemary with her arms crossed in front of her chest.