💌 ┆ patient, natasha x f.yn

Natasha x Female Reader
💌 semi nsfw #natxreader

cw: extremely perverted y/n

˖ •*

It's no secret that our local nurse - Miss Natasha is one of the prettiest strong women i have ever seen. My friends are tired of my constant talking about her and I don't blame them.

"If you like her so much why don't you do something about it?"

That's something Sampo asked me a few days ago.

Well first of all, Natasha is 39, she's mature and somewhat intimidating to approach in that sense. On the other hand, I'm 27. It's not a bad gap at all but I'm afraid she doesn't see me in that way you know? That she sees me as immature.

But my attraction to her is unmatched.

I mean i dated the girl everyone wanted - Serval yet i broke up with her because the feelings weren't strong enough, and the attraction faded. But nothing ever faded with Natasha. The way she looks at me, the way her soft hands touch my skin when she nurses me during my weekly check ups.

Yeah that's how it started. I started going to weekly health check ups 2 years ago. I broke up with Serval and went back to fighting a lot as well as participating in the underground's fight club - which let me tell you is a lot more brutal than it looks. But I'm strong so i almost have no problem, but I'm also reckless. Despite being reckless, I enjoy fighting and i want to be healthy to carry on fighting - so i took on the weekly health check ups with Natasha.

At first i picked a convenient time for me, until after a few months I figured when it was less busy, and moved my time to that.

Friday evenings.

Where me and her could be alone. If I'm unlucky, there will be one or two of the kids resting nearby or grabbing some medicine but that aside, it's just me and her.

"You should make a move or you'll be waiting forever for something to happen."

Is what my friend Luka advised me to do one day when Natasha came to see one of my fights.

She complimented me that day. She said my (h/c) hair still looked amazing when it got messy in a fight. She also said i looked cute.

Cute.

She could've said sexy or something but she called me cute.

I decided I will make my move but one step at a time, even if she doesn't want anything romantic with me, I'm fine with her just touching me and looking at me. Even if majority of me needs more than that.

"Oh lovely you're here Y/n!" Natasha approached me with open arms - literally , which was quite unusual since she usually guides me to our cubicle / area. "Oh wait would it hurt if i hugged you? I saw your fight yesterday i better check you up beforehand"

A hug? From her !? No way i would pass that up, besides i have no injuries. I had a nosebleed yesterday but that was about it.

"Nonsense!" I walked up to her arms which were still open and i hugged her, taking in her scent and resting my head on her chest, nuzzling it as she patted my head "Although with this hug i feel like i could fight 500 people at once"