💌┆chase, arlecchino x f.yn

Arlecchino x female reader
Enemies to lovers? Enemies to sexual tension?

cw: choking, sub + bratty reader , degradation kink , voyeurism (not sexy) , gun used (not on reader or arlecchino)

˖ •*

"I don't care how precious this is to you, you ain't getting it back" I held the ring tight in my hand, it will make a hell lotta money. Except my life being on the line like this was NOT the plan.

Who puts brawling and running away from a fatui harbinger on their bucket list? Either someone suicidal or an idiot adrenaline junkie.

The woman chasing after me didn't respond, but her gaze pierced through me and she chased after me at an ungodly speed.
And I thought I was doing well, keeping her behind me, losing her and stuff. Nah. If anything she was pratically toying with me.

Only a few moments later, she drove me into an empty alleyway, it was narrow and no one here but us and an ant trail on the floor.

I am so fucked.

She cornered me against the wall and there was nothing I could do to escape, I looked around, hoping to find some sort of opening where I could escape, but her hand grabbed my chin and forced me to face her.

"Ring. Now."  Her voice was sharp. No, it was firm, yet seductive. No idea if she was doing that on purpose or what but it made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

Shame, I'm not a fan of enemies to lovers.

"Nopeeee, you can't get it out of me, it's so pretty and shiny it'll make me a hell lotta money lady" I know the position I'm in but do I care? Nah. I know for a fact that if this fatui lady puts her hands on me I'll like it no matter what.

So why not get her a little mad? Maybe she'll be rough with me.

"I'm a very patient person miss.. your name isn't important." She struggled to find my name then gave up realising we never exchanged names. Though I of course know her. Arlecchino , the Knave, whatever.
"Give me the ring, and you won't get hurt."

"Hmmm let me think about it" I put my free hand to my chin as though I'm thinking, she tightened the grip on the hand she held above me against the wall. If she came any closer I could easily steal a kiss from her. I lean closer so I'm closer to her ear and whisper "No."

She doesn't hesitate and grabs my other free hand and pins it above my head with the other one. Yet she manages to hold both my hands still with only one hand. She's stupid fucking strong.

With her free hand, she roams it on my lower neck, tracing all the way up, her sharp nails tickling my bare skin, until she places her index finger over my lips. "Hmm" she analyses me "You're quite pretty, despite being a spoilt little brat."

She thinks I'm pretty!!!!!!!!

"Give me the ring or I'll force it out of you." Her tone was sharp yet again. And when I don't reply, her free hand makes its way around my throat. "Ring. Now."

I don't move an inch, my eyes locked with her sharp gaze.

And I stick my tongue out.