🏹┆soulmate, columbina x f.yn

🏹 columbina x female reader
y/n talks about her soulmate.

Very short !

cw: mentions of harm , slight implications of delusions at the beginning

˖ •*

I first saw her when I was 8.

Although my younger self lacked consciousness upon my first encounter with her, the vivid dreams never failed to repeat across the years.

Why is it I never stopped seeing her?

Though I never complained. I rarely had nightmares, and I always woke up happy whenever I dreamt of her.

She made me feel safe.

Despite how disturbing she could come across, she never failed to make me smile.

She was as little as I was in my dream.
She was the same age as me in my dream.
She grew up with me.

Even if the only time I ever saw her was when I was asleep.

Unconscious.

I used to love sleeping, it meant I'd get to see her.

She was angelic and delicate. She had the appearance of someone who was so precious but must not be touched , for she would break.

But that's where most people were wrong about Columbina.

Yes I've met her by now, being with her feels like I've reached the final checkpoint of my life. I feel fulfilled when I am with her, I feel happy and full.

Columbina is angelic and delicate. She has the appearance of someone who is so precious but must not be touched, or she would break.

The last part is untrue.

Columbina my soulmate doesn't break or easily shatter like the delicate porcelain doll she appears to be, but rather , she can break others as though they are nothing but a cheap piece of glass.

Columbina loves me.