💋┆injured, sampo x f.yn SMUT

Sampo x female reader | SMUT
💋 Injured Sampo can't use his hands...

cw: injury , hospital sex , dominant reader

˖ •*

"You dumb fuck I told you to be careful! What even happened to you oh goodness" I stormed into his room. I had been away the past week taking some bounties and I told him to be careful. To stay out of trouble while I'm gone. And yet as soon as I come back, Hook and the kids greet me with a 'Sampo got injured'

"I love you toooo~ hey aren't you happy to see me?" He was still smirking in a situation like this "besides doc natasha said I could come home later today since you're back so it's not toooo bad"

"You can't even use your hands, they're wrapped in bandages both of them" I put my bags down and took a deep breath , being angry wont solve anything. "Have you eaten today?"

He nodded. I guess someone at the hospital fed him, or he used his toes, it's quite unlikely he'd let someone feed him without being embarrassed.

"But heyyy y/n baby come closer" his voice darkened and something told me he had an idea. I hate it when he has ideas, they're either dangerous, extremely illegal or just plain unpredictable.

As if he read my mind he said "don't worry, it's nothing illegal, but you see this" he waved around his bandaged arms "it's really really hard for me to do anything with these on."

I raised an eyebrow, I don't know what he's getting at and I don't understand it. Until he leaned even closer and whined "I've been so pent up this past week"

Oh my god

"You've been away doing your bounty work, and well I missed you but I can't even touch myself because of my injuries"

I have the most unpredictable boyfriend ever.

"So you want me to give you a handjob?" I raised my eyebrow yet again.

"Or you could ride me.." he mumbled , I sighed and pretended not to hear it.

As much as my dear boyfriend annoys me, the fact that he is pent up and needy just feels perfect for me. Id get to tease and punish him, take control in the bedroom for once. He's very demanding, but how demanding can he be when I'm fully in control?

"Let's get you home first" I got up and he grabbed my arm, he looked up at me with his fake puppy eyes as he pleaded "now"

"Like here?!" I whisper shouted "in the hospital?"

"Change of scenery" he shrugged "please my love"

I took a look around and made sure the door was locked and the curtains were all shut. Luckily , Nat had stepped out and the clinic was pretty much empty, but that doesn't mean we don't have to be quiet. However, I wasn't going to make this that easy for him, as if.

Carefully placing my bag down in a corner of the room, I take off my shoes and walk towards my boyfriend, I tower over him as he lies down on the bed, looking up at me with a smug as ever look on his face. I bend and lean down so my face is close to his, inches apart. I harshly grab his chin and make him face me. Of course, being careful enough so his already pained body won't hurt any more.