💋┆vtuber, scara x f.yn SMUT au

Scaramouche x fem reader SMUT
💋You get to meet your favourite VTuber by pure luck.. but it doesn't go as you quite expected

cw: mean scara , switch reader , dick slapping , 'good boy' , blowjob while he's live streaming , namecalling & degradation , virgin scara , multiple rounds, slapping

3000 words of scara smut. enjoy

˖ •*

By sheer luck and answering a google docs form, I won the prize to meet my favourite VTuber.
Should be a dream come true right? No.

You know what they say. Never meet your idols.

I mean he is a beautiful man in person, but he didnt even try to fake being nice for one second. He introduced himself, saying his real name is scaramouche and doesn't want me to call him his streamer name (Wanderer).

Okay I get it. But he downright pulled me into his apartment and said

"Sit still, be quiet and don't fucking bother me"

How rude?

So I've been sitting on his living room couch while he does fuck knows what in his bedroom. It's been only 15 minutes and I've been waiting in case he was like I don't know cleaning his room or preparing something. But when I hear him scream at his video game, I lose whatever patience I had left.

I may have gotten lucky to be chosen, but I paid money to enter. (Sure it was 10 bucks to enter but I'd rather have 10 bucks I could spend on food than no 10 bucks and no communication from this shitty meet up).

I wait another 10 minutes as I scroll on my phone, and he's still screaming at his video game.

That's what he gets for playing Valorant. Rage.

Now I understand why his management decided to not allow him to play league of legends on stream anymore - his real personality would slip and his image and career would go downhill.

I stomp my way towards his room, mind you I don't know the layout of this house so I follow only by sound. Turned out to be the room all the way down the hall with the door half open.

He had his headset in so before I disturbed him, I had a look around.

So this is the Wanderer's bedroom... Hes got a lot of posters from games, movies and anime, 3 shelves of figurines, a double sized bed even though his small figure doesn't need THAT much space.
His desk is suprisingly tidy , he's got 4 different monitors and an expensive mic and camera.

I'm careful and I know he's not streaming, he doesn't act like this on stream. And I'm sure he would tell me if he was about to stream so I don't come knocking on his door.

When I see the defeat appear across his screen, I take this chance to cough as I lean by the doorframe.

He looks at me up and down, scanning my body which he didn't care to look at half an hour ago.
He cocks and eyebrow but doesn't speak, so I do
"You may not like that I'm here little man, but I paid money to enter and unlike you, I'm not rich. So you could at the very least pretend to be nice"

"Oh reaaaally? Well my sincere apologies madam, please make yourself at home" the sarcasm in his tone was irritating but , what's the saying? Fight fire with fire ?