10 - the 'Hang out'

{Scar's POV}

I woke up first, seeing a sleepy parrot beside me. His wing was wrapped around me, pulling me closer to him. I held him, with one hand on his waist and the other on the back of his head, and kissed his forehead lightly. 

I took my hand away from his head and rested his head on my shoulder. I grabbed my communicator and checked my messages.

<Stressmonster101> *sent image* 'I guess this will be regular until the war starts back up!'

<iJevin> They look cute!

<BdoubleO100> I would've never expected them to be this close

<Xisumavoid> :o

<Renthedog> no

<stressmonster101> ?

<Ethoslab> I knew Scarian was real!

<ImpulseSV> I saved the picture ;)

<Cubfan135> They're going to be confused when they wake up, I call it.

<FalseSymmetry> Yep

I looked at the image of me and Grian for a little bit, then decided on what I wanted to do. I moved Grian slightly so the camera could see us both, then took a photo. Grian was lying on my chest, hugging me in his sleep. So cute!

<GoodtimewithScar> *sent image* 'I had a good sleep'

<ImpulseSV> Saved that too!

<Renthedog> Oh my gosh

<Ethoslab> I'm setting this as my background for a while

<BdoubleO100> It's good that you finally got a nice rest instead of mayor-ing

<iJevin> Awwwww

<stressmonster101> <3

As much as I loved the text session that was going on, I decided to turn it off and spend more time cuddling with Grian. I planned to spend most of the day with him.

I'm not sure how long I cuddled with Grian, but I enjoyed it the entire time. Afterward, I set Grian on his bed and left him a note;

Dear Grian,

Thank you for letting me take shelter here during the storm. I'm not sure what I would do if you didn't let me in. To thank you, I made you some food using ingredients from your kitchen. I hope you enjoy it!

P.S. Don't forget about our meet-up at noon!

Love, Scar

I wasn't sure about putting the word 'love' in his ending. But I didn't want to put something like 'sincerely, Scar' as that sounded way too formal to me. So I kept it the way it was. Grian probably wouldn't think anything of it.

I placed the note on his nightstand and took some rockets. I flew off, trying to figure out what to do. I was nervous about this. Grian and I hadn't hung out for a while. I thought maybe Mumbo would know what to do.

I flew towards Mumbo's base. He was listening to music when I arrived.

"Mumbo?" I called out, but Mumbo didn't come out. "Mumbo?" I tried again. It didn't work. I started walking around, looking for him. 

I spotted him in his kitchen, dancing along to a song. He didn't notice me, so I took the opportunity to scare him.

"Rah!" I screamed out, making him yelp.

"Scar! Why'd you do that!?"

"Well, I noticed you weren't paying attention to your surroundings. How could I pass up a chance like this?" I said.