14 - Finally together

{Grian's pov}

It has been a few weeks since the battle. I still wonder why Scar followed me inside. His condition could've been much worse. However, I don't remember most of the battle. All that was important was that we won.

My condition improved. I'm pretty sure Zed said I could finally test my wings tomorrow. Other than that, my leg is completely healed as well. It's all looking up for me. Scar suffered a bit of head trauma, but it's all good now.

Speaking of Scar, he's been hanging out with me more often than usual. Except there is this one part of the day where he usually goes to his office. I don't know what he does there. I know Mumbo goes there too, but he won't tell me either.

With Scar gone for a moment, I eat the chocolate False gave me in hopes of redemption. I turn on the TV, because I wanted to watch a spider-man movie. By the time to movies done, Scar is already back, making some brunch.

I felt myself grow hungry at the sight of the fluffy pancakes and waffles, adorned with a medley of toppings such as whipped cream, maple syrup, and fresh fruit. The surface of the waffles glistens with a light dusting of powdered sugar.

"Does your own kind seem that appetizing to you?" Scar jokingly says. It reminds me of before the first incident,  when xB told me the same thing. I wonder if Scar overheard that.

"Why yes, of course." I tell him with a wide smirk.

Scar gives me a dramatic look of shock, placing his hand to his chest and leaving his mouth agape for extra effect. "how could you?" He cries, making both of us laugh.

Scar fed me the food. He used to do it because after the watchers because my arms were damaged. Not enough to be in a cast, but enough to make it hard to do things. I guess I might have gotten used to him feeding me. Every time he does, I hear him whisper 'cute' under his breath. I always try to hold back my blush. I don't think he knows I can hear him.

We've spent most of our time together, with some exceptions. Every once in a while, someone like Mumbo or Cub will come by. Last time Mumbo came by we had a sleepover and we ate girl scout cookies all night.

Scar continues to bring me on adventures. We've hiked up mountains, through caves, and inside of the forest. Sometimes we bring Jellie with us!

The Mycelium Resistance likes to hangout every once in awhile. We still do sleepovers and shopping sprees (Directed by Etho) but not as much as we used to. They all understand and I'm luck to have friends like them. The HEP doesn't have any sort of beef with the Mycelium Resistance anymore. At least, not until the wars back on. I mean, if Scar resumes it. If he does, the battle would probably be more funny and playful than a violent war.

I made sure False knew I didn't blame her. I honestly was over it. She apologized, and that was all I needed. I've been worse.

Scar finishes feeding me just in time to hear a knock on the door. "Stay here." he commands. I feel like I'm getting babied.

I look over to see that it was a big group of people. X, Mumbo, Cub, Zed, Iskall, Bdubs, Etho, and Impulse. Apparently Scar planned a sleepover without me knowing. I watch as they walk in and look around Scar's base. Scar takes the cookies out of his big oven and sets them on the table. The cookies are gone within a minute.

Later, the group built the biggest pillow fort I had ever seen. It was separated into five parts, so two people in each area. It doesn't take two brain cells to know who I ended up with. The groups were Mumbo and Iskall, Etho and Bdubs, Impulse and Zed, X and Cub, and of course me and Scar. Later I figured out X and Cub only came to make sure the rest of us didn't destroy everything.