15 - epilogue

{Scar's pov}

For the most part, things have been going very well. Everyone's condition had healed. Not only that, but Gri and I have been bonding even more! The other day, we went fishing at the lake. It took hours and we were exhausted.

Grian has been enjoying his time, soaring through the skies with speed. We go out on dates often, but sometimes we go eat with people like Mumbo, Iskall, or Cub. 

"Hey, Scar!" Grian suddenly calls, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Oh hello there, my lovely bird!" I jokingly reply, and a slight blush appears on his cheeks.

"Scarrrrr!" He says, lengthening the 'r' to show annoyance.

"Oh come on, we're dating!" I say, bringing him into a hug.

I've never felt so adored before, so I feel the need to shower Grian with love. He's always got something cool to show me, and he likes what I give him, no matter what it is.

A good topic to bring up- The Turf War. I decided to continue it, but no potentially harmful pranks would appear again. Sadly, I lost the war. But it was worth it to see Grian so happy. I might of purposefully lost for him. Just kidding, I did try to win...

 On another note, Grian has opened up was more. He tells me secrets! I'm not a good secret keeper, but I am determined to keep our secrets secret!

And if you're wondering about the watchers- they haven't messed with us since Grian fought some of their biggest units.

250 words