Chapter 1: Welcome To Jurassic Park

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

D-Caf: "This is D-Caf

D-Caf: "This is D-Caf...and we are going out to the Isla Sorna Site B...and it is going to be 5 hours for what we were going up there and yeah...basically guys...please have a seat and wait for us get there alright?" He asked.

Billy, Chris, and Oscar are on their seats and they both were sat there and chilling also Oscar was holding the file book that he is gonna read out loud for the teammate that they gonna heard of it and this is going to be serious mission.

Oscar: "Alright, so new plan...we will rescue Dr. Gerry Harding, his daughter Jessica, Dr. Maya Joshi, and Dr. Laura Sorkin....also one terrorist that we need to capture her alive." He said to them.

(Y/N): "Wait....One terrorist? You say one woman?" He asked him.

Oscar: "Yeah, basically...she is the one who held the hostage of Dr. Gerry Harding and his daughter Jessica." He said to (Y/N).

Billy: "Well, that was easy about it...it seems we are going to take this job easily." He said to them and then Chris said.

Chris: "Okay, so anything else?" He asked him.

Oscar "Well, Captain Hanks told us that we need to be careful about the Isla Sorna Site B...because there was a dinosaurs in the island." He said to them and make them were silent and then they both laughing out little bit.

Billy: "Dinosaurs?!? Are you serious? Captain told us about the dinosaurs that we should be careful?" He asked Oscar.

(Y/N): "I don't know if he take this seriously or joke...is the old man pretty stupid or serious?" He asked them.

Chris: "I don't know...you tell me." He said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and .

When (Y/N) was sat on the seat of the helicopter and make him was chilling for himself and then (Y/N) just sat there and he was holding the cigarette in his hand and make him is smoking the cigarette and he was chilling little bit.

Then (Y/N) look outside of the Pacific ocean and seems to be far away from everything and (Y/N) just sigh little bit and make him was smoke the cigarette little bit.

(Y/N): "The island have five deaths...which means there were five of them....but where? Far away?" He asked himself.

In Flashback.

Capt. Hanks: "So you seen...there were five death of island...Isla Sorna, Isla Perna, Isla Puerte, Tacano, and Matanceros." He said to them and make (Y/N) with the teammates were sat there and chilling little bit.