Chapter 18: Laura Sorkin & Maya Joshi/Miura (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with the mercenaries and the group of survivors who were begin to moving out in this island and then they both just walking by themselves and start to moving around here in this jungle and (Y/N) with the others were been through like a ...

When (Y/N) with the mercenaries and the group of survivors who were begin to moving out in this island and then they both just walking by themselves and start to moving around here in this jungle and (Y/N) with the others were been through like a lot of hell that they just tries to survive and also (Y/N) know them both were tired and they want to get some rest right away. But when they both were walking up there in these goddamn jungles and make (Y/N) with the group of survivors also the mercenaries were keep moving fast as they could.

Then they found a place where there was a building over there...and looks like big as hell and make (Y/N) with the others were surprise to seen it right there.

and looks like big as hell and make (Y/N) with the others were surprise to seen it right there

(Y/N): "Huh? A place?" He asked himself.

Chris: "Okay, that looks like someone else is living here." He said to them.

Billy: "So we go in yet?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was shake his head to him and he told the others ready to go in right now.

Oscar: "Does somebody else living here?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I don't know...let's find out about it." He said to him and then they both were going in there right away and (Y/N) with the mercenaries got their guns out and aiming their weapons around here in the building. They were checking out like anything else around here in the island...and it looks like they both just didn't find anything...but the machine was powering up and all everything around here.

(Y/N): "Someone else is living here." He said to them and make them were nod their heads and they both checking around in the other living rooms and make sure that anything else around here...was half dirty and abandon little bit.

???: "Who's there?" She asked and make (Y/N) with the mercenaries and others were turn their heads to look over there and they both saw there was an old woman was 45 year old and she dressing a white coat and old suit and make her surprise with her hands up right away.

Laura: "WHOA! DON'T SHOOT!!!! I'M UNHARMED!!!!!!!" She shout out to them and make (Y/N) with the mercenaries got their weapons down by themselves and then (Y/N) was look at the woman closer and he take a good recognize at her and he said.