Chapter 19: Laura Sorkin's Death/Stegoceratops

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was awake up from the ground and make him just yawn out little bit and then (Y/N) is groaning out little bit and make him was sigh out and then (Y/N) just turn his head to look at Miura who was sleeping on the bed by herself and make (Y/N) just smile at this and he was going to wake her up right away and then (Y/N) just heard there was a screaming comes from someone else is over there.

???: "Get your hands off me!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shout out

Nima: "Don't move, bitch!!!! And you....stay there before I'll shoot you-" She said out loud and make (Y/N) was heard this and then he got up from the ground and get dresses up with his combat clothes and then he grab the weapon with him and make him got the shotgun, and pistol gun too. When (Y/N) was moving out right away and he just checking out with the others and make him saw there is Nima holding a gun...pistol gun and she had a fucking gun!!!! How did she got out of the handcuffed.

(Y/N): "NIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to her and make her saw this and she aim her gun and shooting at (Y/N) and he just take a cover by himself and he was turn his head to look at the others and the mercenaries were arrive right on the time and he said to them in warning.

(Y/N): "STAY DOWN!!!!! GET DOWN!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them and make them both were nod their heads and then (Y/N) was look at Nima who got the two hostages....Jessica and Dr. Laura Sorkin.

(Y/N): "Shit, son of bitch." He said to himself and make him saw the woman just run out of the bullets and she is run away and grab the two of them to run out right now and they both heading out and (Y/N) who seen this and make him turn his head to look at the others and he said.

(Y/N): "You all staying here! I'll be back!" He said to them.

Gerry: "Please, keep my daughter safe!!!!!!" He said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head and then he was running out right away and heading out to save Laura and Jessica. When he was run to where the two of them are...and he found the three of them are in the bridge and make (Y/N) raise his shotgun and aiming at them and he said.

(Y/N): "Nima, just drop the gun right now...before I'll take a shot at you." He said to her.

Nima: "How about no, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N) and then he was going to take a shot...but the other mercenaries and group of survivors were appeared here and then out of nowhere something else is here and revealed out to be a Spinosaurus.

but the other mercenaries and group of survivors were appeared here and then out of nowhere something else is here and revealed out to be a Spinosaurus

Spinosaurus: "*ROAR*"

The Spinosaurus was roar out to the sky and make the dinosaur saw (Y/N), Nima, Jessica, and Laura and the fish-eater dinosaur bite down at Laura who was scream out and then it hit the bridge and make the three of them were fall down on the river and then they both were going down to the river fall.