Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

3rd POV:

In Ending Epilogue.

All everything was done and then (Y/N) with Chris finally save the world and they both are save the city....Los Angeles city away from the dinosaur that it is attacking at the innocent people and now...they lost 15 people were been killed by Omega 09 T-Rex.

(Y/N) with Chris know about this and they felt bad about these people and now their mission is over....and yes...it is over right now.

The Omega 09 T-Rex was heading back to the Isla Sorna Site B by himself and finally long peace peaceful living in the city and turns out that (Y/N) and Chris get some rest and retired mercenaries for their own life.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

In (Y/N)'s Home.

When (Y/N) was in his home and he was drinking the beers by himself and then (Y/N) just sat there and watching the TV by himself and then Breaking New was coming right up and make him just sat there and chilling little bit. Then he saw there was an video recording of Omega 09 T-Rex is chasing at (Y/N) and Chris....get the dinosaur attention to chasing at the two of mercenaries and they both tries get the dinosaur to the ship right away.

Then (Y/N) was heard the doorbell ringing comes from the door over there and then he was opened the door and revealed out a person who was looks like ghost to him.

(Y/N): "Nima?" He ask in surprise.

Nima: "Hey, (Y/N)." She said.

(Y/N): "What? How are you-" He tries to said and then there was an appearance of an old man who dressing all black clothes on and he wore a sunglasses on by himself.

Ian Malcom.

(A/N: The Legend.)

(Y/N): "You are...."

Ian: "Dr. Ian Malcom...I heard that you comes from Isla Sorna Site B, right?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Wait, how did you-" He tries to said.

Nima: "(Y/N)...it's really long story." She said to (Y/N).

...

...

...

...

...

The End.