Chapter 9: The Encounter Of Natures Part 1

3rd POV:

Meanwhile In Somewhere Else.

As they were walking through the aisles of jungle landscape that leads to the tower and warehouse

As they were walking through the aisles of jungle landscape that leads to the tower and warehouse. Momosaki was flapping her right hand expressing that she is already tired of walking. She asked Minowa to carry her, but he denied her that.

Jinno: "A foolish lady like you should have stayed behind."

Momsaki: "You better watch it, Misuzu. Once we get back, I'll have to ask my dad to get you expelled from school."

Jinno: "If only you could come out alive."

Then Momosaki and Jinno argued, but there was interrupted when they heard a strange noise like a hooting cry in the forest. (Y/N) hardly noticed it.

Then they heard it again, and this time they paused. They thought it was just an owl hooting, but (Y/N) realize it didn't sound like one, and it seemed to be close by somewhere in the jungle. Somewhere to the left, or the right.

Naruse: "What's that noise?"

Minowa: "It's just an owl hooting somewhere in the woods, right?"

(Y/N): "That was not an owl. It's something near...and hungry." He said.

Chris: "Alright, this isn't good...everyone keep your shit tightly." He said.

The group gets nervous and they all get in a circle, getting ready for whatever is coming from the rustling and rattling from the bushes. And the hooting from the creature was coming, surrounding. Then came silence. Then rustling came once more from a singular bush. They get ready from an attack they knew was coming. But then a medium-sized dinosaur makes its appearance. They hadn't taken the tour, but they had seen a few types of dinosaurs. But this one seemed very peculiar. Some students saw the dinosaur as a joke for its appearance, but (Y/N) hardly recognizes that it is a Dilophosaurus. Apparently, it was a juvenile. Usui ignorantly tried to shoo it away.

 Usui ignorantly tried to shoo it away

Dilophosaurus.

Chris: "What is he doing?!" He said.

Billy: "Oh god, he get himself killed." He said.