Chapter 14: The Searching/Oribe & Chitose (Lemon)

3rd POV:

In Somewhere Else.

When they both were finally got away from the battle between the hybrid of dinosaurs and seems the two largest carnivores were keep fighting each others and then (Y/N) with the others were running fast as they could and they will never stop until ...

When they both were finally got away from the battle between the hybrid of dinosaurs and seems the two largest carnivores were keep fighting each others and then (Y/N) with the others were running fast as they could and they will never stop until they need to get away from the battle back there. Then (Y/N) was with the mercenaries and the group of survivors run fast as they could and they will find the other way to get away from the dinosaurs and then they both were finally stop right there and make them were breathing out little bit.

(Y/N): "Shit....that was close." He said to himself.

Billy: "Did we got away from them?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to him and he said.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I think so....we've just get away from them." He said to them and make them were sigh out little bit and then they both were been running away from these goddamn dinosaur back there and looks like it is big and terrifying.

Oscar: "That thing isn't a real dinosaur...an el demonio and it is a freaking devil for himself." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I definitely say that I am guarantee with you, Oscar. " He said to Oscar and then (Y/N) Look at the others and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright, let's get moving...people. We need to moving out right now." He said to them and make them both were groaning out with grunt and they don't want to going and make him was sigh out and he said.

(Y/N): "I know...I know...but we need to get going right now before these carnivore of dinosaurs will showing up." He said to them.

When (Y/N) with the mercenaries and the group of survivors were walking and they both are heading out to the jungle of this island Sorna...and many things that they just going fast as they could and (Y/N) was tries to use his radio out and checking the signal about to find the location where the other building and it wasn't lucky to find anything yet.

and many things that they just going fast as they could and (Y/N) was tries to use his radio out and checking the signal about to find the location where the other building and it wasn't lucky to find anything yet