Chapter 27: Backstab Billy/Omega 09 T-Rex

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with the girls are in the boat and they both were driving out to where they are going cause they were tired and having enough going through in this hell break through and make them want to get the hell out of this island and going home right away. Yes, that's the reason for what they want to do and (Y/N) was tired for going through and he want to kill the son of bitch is...Capt. Hanks...and he really need to kill him for what he did...but that bastard had another business man was name is Parker Ludlow...son of Peter Ludlow.

(Y/N): "When I get there....I'm going to kill Hanks and send the poor bastard to the hell." He said to himself and make (Y/N) was sigh little bit and he just take the cigarette out again and make him was put it on his mouth and light it up right away and he was smoking it.

They both were sat there and chilling little bit until the night has already falls and make (Y/N) with the girls were sat there and waiting for what happened next is...they both saw there is a light over there. Then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the light comes from someone over there and looks like it is big and make (Y/N) with the girls notice it and they both got up from the ground.

(Y/N): "Girls, looks like we just found them." He said to them and make them both were let out their excited cheers out and when (Y/N) was walk to the boat and he start the engine of his boat and make him was begin to driving the boat out right away and it is heading toward to where the light really is...and (Y/N) really need to get there fast as he could.

When he is driving the boat heading straight toward to where the village workers really is and make him with the girls got there and then they called out also they both saw Chris with Billy and other group of classmate survivors were arrive right on the time. They both were definitely got there when (Y/N) with the girls are arrive there fast as they could and (Y/N) was finally meet the others and then he hug his friends and glad them that they are alive as well...yep (Y/N) seen them again.

Chris: "(Y/N), good to see you again..." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Likewise....By the way you guys are lucky to be alive right now." He said to him and make them were nod their heads.

(Y/N): "Wait a minute....where's Oscar?" He asked him and make the two mercenaries who were turn their heads to look at each others and they were sigh out little bit and (Y/N) was seen this and make him was stood right there and then (Y/N) realize that Oscar is dead....and yes...he is dead right now and he just already die in this world.

(Y/N): "No...no...no..." He said to himself and make him was kneel down on the ground and he was cries out little bit and then Billy with Chris felt bad thing about Oscar...and then they both were celebrate to each others about how they are really alive right now and yes...they are survive and they both really are. Then (Y/N) went to the grave of Oscar who was there and yes....Oscar is die as a truly brave warrior who facing the Indoraptor by himself and fighting also killing the dinosaur with his bare hands and now (Y/N) with the two mercenaries were goes salute their hands on their heads and they both are saluting at the warrior.

Time Skip Later.

When (Y/N) with the others were take their own rest in the building and make them both were sat there and chilling by themselves also (Y/N) was stood right there on the rooftop's building and he was stare down at the living dinosaurs around here and some monsters were definitely out there and they are dangerous.

(Y/N): "*Sigh*" He was sigh out and holding the cigarette in his hand and make him was smoking it out right away little bit and (Y/N) was definitely having a good time right now and he just waiting for the chopper is gonna arrive here and picked him up and the group of survivors.