Chapter 29: Capture Omega 09

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I already told you this is bad idea, old man." He said to him.

Capt. Hanks who was sat there and make him is sigh out cause his works was been destroyed and now the Omega 09 T-Rex was on the loose and now it start to goes crazy and make the dinosaur was begin to attacking all everything around here in this world and then (Y/N) was with Chris prepare to moving out right away by themselves and then (Y/N) was looking at the old man again and make him was sigh out little bit.

The two mercenaries were walking to the vehicle car over there and make the two of them were opened the trunk of vehicle car and then there was a weapon on the trunk and make (Y/N) with Chris going to grab it.

(Y/N) grab the weapon for what he was carrying is M14 rifle and he loading the weapon up right away and prepare to moving out right away by themselves and start to hunt down at the dinosaur.

Chris: "Let's get this motherfucker." He said to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with Chris were heading to the vehicle over there by themselves and then they both were walking up there right away and hop on

When (Y/N) with Chris were heading to the vehicle over there by themselves and then they both were walking up there right away and hop on...also (Y/N) with Chris prepare to driving out right away and they both just start to moving out to the Omega 09 T-Rex.

They are going after the dinosaur and prepare to take it down right now and make sure that creature need to be detained and it won't tries to escape away from there...then (Y/N) was with Chris tries everything that they got and they both were shooting at the Omega 09 T-Rex make sure get the dinosaur attention to look and then the two of them were shooting their weapons at the dinosaur and then it give a chase at (Y/N) and Chris who were driving away from here fast as they could and they never ever stop until they both need to get the attention of Omega 09 T-Rex chasing at (Y/N) and Chris.

(Y/N): "Come on, motherfucker.....I just going to give you a distract right now." He said to himself.

(A/N: Imagine T-Rex as Omega 09 who killed Peter as Parker Ludlow. Instant Karma has it coming.)

To Be Continued.