Prologue 02: The Mission

...

...

...

...

...

Present.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

3rd POV:

In (Y/N)'s Home.

When there was a young man who is lying on the bed by himself and he was sleeping at his own home and make him just sleeping there for awhile and then the young man had a bad dream in his own head and make him was tries to shake it off and then it was something off about whatever it is haunting at his own mind and make him feeling shake off.

Then the young man was tries to get out of it...this horrible nightmare in his head and make him was definitely have a hard time in his dream.

Daydreaming.

When there was a jungle deep somewhere and all everything around him was on flames and all the destruction that monster who was destroying and yes....all everything that the young man who just stood right there and prepare to face the Apex predator...yes...it say the creature was stronger and even faster and compare than any dinosaurs like apex predators.

The creature is a devil.

The Monster.

The King Of Hybrids.

That thing isn't a dinosaur...but something else for what we just called it....The Ultimasaurus.

Ultimasaurus: "*ROAR*"

When the warrior who stood right there and facing at the enemy who stood right there and he was prepare for fight and kill it...and the true warrior who grab his pistol gun and then other combat knife out and prepare for fight at the creature. The creature was stare at the warrior who was brave himself and make him was prepare for bite and attack also the man who was sigh out little bit and he said.

???: "Alright, this is what you want it? Come on then! What are you waiting for?!? You think you're the monster?!?" He shout out.

???: "No, motherfucker! I'm the monster!!! I'M THE REAL FUCKING MONSTER!!!!! NOW COME ON!!!! KILL ME!!!! COME AND FUCKING KILL ME, YOU SON OF BITCH!!!!!! COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out toward the Ultimasaurus. The monster was roar out again and make him was running toward to him and then he was waiting...wait for him to strike and attack and this time...he will no die in this goddamn island with bunch of goddamn monsters.