Chapter 22: The Herd Of Brachiosaurus/Akira's Death

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was going back to the building right there and he was going back to the others right away and he needs to know what happened next and turns out that they both were survive and they told (Y/N) that they need to moving out right now and they cannot staying here in this building.

Then (Y/N) look at Nima who was definitely trusted for what he saw her is helping the others out about what happened back there and then he was release the handcuffed out for her and he look at her and he said.

(Y/N): "Look, I trust you because you help them out...by the way....I'm going to give you a warning...if you betrayed me or backstabbed me...I'll personally shoot you right here and now." He said to her.

Nima: "Si, I understand." She said to (Y/N).

After few hours that (Y/N) with the girls are moving out to somewhere else in the island and they both are going out to somewhere else in the island and they tries to find a place where they really need to stay. Then they both just heading to the other safe place that they need to stay by themselves and they cannot be out there by these dinosaurs who were going after them and tries to killed them and now (Y/N) was with the girls are in the small building that they can staying here from now on. 

(Y/N) heard a distant mammal noise that seems similar to an elephant, a cow, and a donkey. He had heard that sound before on television and curious to see for himself. So he went out of the building, but Jessica noticed that he left, so she followed him. Then Jessica catches up to them. While (Y/N) was walking in the forest he sees a giant tree for him to climb up. When Jessica with Enoki showed up to see (Y/N) about to climb the tree.

Jessica: "(Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Oh, uh...I didn't know you guys were following me."

Enoki: "What are you doing at this hour? We should be getting back."

(Y/N): "I've been hearing this noise from the other side of this tree, and it's probably something...miraculous. Come on."

(Y/N), Jessica, and Enoki climb up a tree, and near the top of the tree, they sit there, dangling their legs, looking out over the park. Enoki and Jessica were amazed seeing an incredible view. They can see in all directions. And will the full moon, there's lot of detail. Most striking of all dozen of sauropod heads, a t the end of long necks, that tower over the park. 

The girls were stunned by the Brachiosaurus: a member of the sauropod family and one of the most well-known of all dinosaurs

The girls were stunned by the Brachiosaurus: a member of the sauropod family and one of the most well-known of all dinosaurs. It gets its name from the great height of its humerus, or upper arm bone-which is longer than most humans are tall. For almost a century, Brachiosaurus was considered the tallest od all dinosaurs, being over 13 meters tall. Since then, other dinosaurs have been discovered to have been taller.