Chapter 24: Battle With Giganotosaurus

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with the girls are moving on the jungle by themselves and they both were begin to heading out to somewhere else in the island and then (Y/N) with the girls are walking out by themselves and they both found a secret military base...but this place looks like abandoned for long time ago and this is how Jurassic Park was been made here.

but this place looks like abandoned for long time ago and this is how Jurassic Park was been made here

Jessica: "Whoa...is that?" She tries to said.

(Y/N): "Yep...the military base where somebody else was living here." He said to them.

Enoki: "So, we are going in there?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to them and then Nima was load the submachine gun and prepare to go in...now (Y/N) with the women were checking all around in this place...military base where the rest of these people who was been disappeared and turns out nobody else is living here. Then (Y/N) with the women were begin to exploring all everything around here by themselves and they both were found there was the other side of base.

Looks like there was...other door and lot of things where somebody else is living here and make a perfect place like this.

other door and lot of things where somebody else is living here and make a perfect place like this

(Y/N): "Damn....I didn't know how they made a big beautiful place like this." He said to them and make them were nod their heads and then (Y/N) look at them and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright, you girls...search anything else around here....get some foods, drinks, and ammos okay?" He said to them and make them were nod their heads and then (Y/N) told them that he was going to the other side of this place by himself and make (Y/N) was walking up there fast as he could and then (Y/N) exploring around in the place and find there is nothing...but bunch of maps and also lot of dinosaur images.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...weirder...." He said to himself and make him was walk up to the table over there and then he just going to check out right away and he was chilling little bit and he saw there is a computer and other stuffs. But (Y/N) just shake his head at it and he was walking up to the locker and he was opened it out and make him search anything else in there and that is AK47 assault rifle for what he was found the weapon.