Everything and Nothing

Blake's POV

I look around the bleachers, searching for a certain blonde. I figure she'd most likely be here, considering it's her brother's last game of the season, also senior night. I honestly already regret making that stupid bet with Liam. She doesn't deserve to be treated like that, no one should. But it's already been done, and what's the worst that could happen? Everything.

Unfortunately, there happen to be a ton of blondes at our school, so I spend a solid 10 minutes scanning the crowd before I finally find her. I smirk, seeing her with a brunette, they're all laughing and having a good time. I start to make my way through the bodies, everyone standing as it's the last 5 minutes of the game. Hawaiian shirts and fake flower lays drown me, the theme for the game being tropical.

I get closer, and I notice her friend looks at me then whispers in Madi's ear. She looks around before her eyes land on me, and she rolls her eyes before turning back to her friends. After my run in with her today, I'm not exactly surprised at her particularly charming attitude. I finally get up to her group and everyone falls silent.

"Hello?" She asks giving me a look.

"Hey, you did say 'see you around'... excluding a few profanities."

"Yeah." She looks back over to the game, her expression definitely falling since I came over.

"Do you think we could possibly hang out some time?"

"Are you just going to keep asking me until I say yes?"

"Most likely."

"So if I say yes...."

"You'll have to deal with me on a date."

"And if I say no...?"

"You'll have to deal with me asking you out perpetually until you say yes."

She lets out a sigh before answering again, "When are you thinking?"

I smile, "After the game?"

She just laughs in my face, "No, not happening."

"Okay, okay, fine. How about tomorrow?"

"What time?"

"I'll pick you up at 5?"

"See you tomorrow." She says in a bored tone before turning back to her friends, her mood immediately lightening.

"Yeah... see you tomorrow." Is all I say before walking off. I get the feeling that she isn't the biggest fan of me.

~~~~~

Madi's POV

"So... I think he's definitely in love with you." Lexi says in a matter of fact tone.

"Oh my God, shut up."

"Never." She jokes before wrapping her arms around my neck. I laugh before hugging her back. Her phone dings and she pulls it out of her pocket confused. She taps away before getting disappointed, "Shiiiiit."

"What...." I ask cautiously.

"My parents want me home right after the game." She chews her fingernail as she looks down at her phone.

"What happened?"

"They probably found out about last night."

"I hope not, otherwise I'll never see you again."

Her phone buzzes again and she reads another message, "Okay, this is escalating. They want me home right now."

"Need me to give you a ride?"