Halloweekend

"Hey Lexi!" I call from my bedroom.

"What?" She yells back from my connecting bathroom.

"Are you using my brow gel? I can't find it."

"Yeah, sorry, just a minute."

"You're good. I just wanted to make sure I didn't lose it."

A few minutes later, she walks out of the bathroom in just her bra and underwear. She hands me the brow gel, "Here you go."

"Hey, do you know if Blake is gonna be there?"

"Oh my gosh, no way. Do you like him?" She looks at me excitedly.

"No. Not at all. He's just... intriguing."

"So you wanna screw him?"

"Lexi!"

"I'm just saying, that's what this sounds like."

"He has an okay personality."

"You've totally thought of him naked."

"I'm done with you."

"You horn dog."

"Finish your makeup already."

"Perv."

"Ok, when are you gonna be done with this."

"Never."

"Of course."

"Oh, and fyi, he will be there."

I try my best to hide my smile, "Okay."

We finish up our makeup before doing our hair. I do a blowout while Lexi does her hair up into a half up half down. I finally get into my costume, having Lexi help me tighten the corset before doing the same for her.

We finish getting dressed before stepping in the mirror. Lexi speaks up, "Ugh, we're so hot."

I pull out my phone to take a photo, "Pose."

"I would have sex with us."

"Oh my gosh, you are so self obsessed."

"How can I not be when we're this hot?"

"Quit fan girling."

"You're right. We need to get to this party to see your boo."

"We're only..." I pause to check the time on my phone, "an hour late."

"So the party will just be starting when we get here."

"Sounds about right."

"Okay, let's go." I pull on a pair of Nike blazers before walking up to Daniels door. I knock, and he almost immediately opens, his eyes instantly flick over to Lexi standing beside me.

"Wow, Lexi, you look great...." He looks her up and down.

She blushes and looks down, "Thanks."

He clears his throat, "You ready to go?"

"Yeah." We follow him to his truck sitting outside. He's agreed to be our designated driver for the night. We climb in, and I let Lexi sit in the passenger seat. It doesn't take long for us to get to the party, and it's easy enough to find parking, due to the house being within walking distance of almost everyone. We walk into the thumping building and are immediately surrounded by jumping bodies. I turn to Lexi and shout so she can hear me, "I'm gonna go grab a drink!"

"Okay!" She wanders in a different direction, dragging Daniel behind her. I make my way towards the kitchen, pushing past all of the, mostly slutty, Halloween costumes. I find the table with all of the booze and mix myself a drink. Someone spins me around and I sigh when I see who it is, contrary to the sudden butterflies in my stomach, I make sure my face reflects distaste.