Sleepover

He drives me over to his house and I step out of the car once we arrive to look at the nice simple house sitting in front of us. He comes up behind me, "Welcome to my humble abode."

"Wow, and I expected the big famous hockey player  to have a mansion or something."

"Nah, too flashy."

"Very funny."

"What can I say."

I turn around, taking a shallow breath in when he's just a couple inches in front of me, "Are your parents home?"

"I think so, but they should be in their bedroom."

"Okay." I grab his hand loosely as he walks towards the front door. He leads me upstairs and down a hallway. We pass an open door with the TV playing. He rushes us past and I realize that it's his parents room.

"Blake, is that you?" It sounds like his mom calls from most likely the bed.

"Yeah, it's me." He trails back and stands in the doorway, me off to the side.

"Why're you so late?"

"Sorry, a friend ended up needing a ride back to her house."

"Couldn't he walk?"

"She lives on the other side of town and it was getting late."

"Ohhh, she?"

"I have girl friends."

"And she's just a friend?"

"Yes, Mom." He sighs.

"Goodnight, Sweetheart."

"Night, Mama." He walks back over and continues to lead me towards a door at the end of the hall. He opens the door and lets me walk inside. There's a bed in the middle of the room and a desk against the wall. The desk sits on two Ikea drawer sets and a PC sits on the desktop. He has a hockey jersey hanging up along with some medals and trophies on a shelf. He has a dresser with pictures on top along with a few different types of cologne.

I turn around and smile at him, "Goodnight, Sweetheart."

"Oh, shut up." He turns on the light before going to his dresser, "do you need a change clothes?"

"Um, sure." I wander over to his bed and sit down.

He hands me a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants, "Here you go."

I try to undo my corset by myself before giving up and awkwardly turning to Blake, "Could you help me?"

"Oh, yeah, of course." He sits down behind me and slowly starts loosening the ribbon. I take a deep breath when I can actually, well, breathe. He loosened it just enough that I'd be able to unclip it in the front. I can't bring myself to finish taking it off. I look behind me and Blake has his head turned to the side, not looking at me.

"You okay?" I ask and he just nods, "What happened?"

"I'm just letting you change."

"Oh, right." I look down at my hands then look at him again. He swallows and closes his eyes, "Oh, fuck it." I turn around and pull him in by his shirt. I don't know what I was expecting but his lips are soft. He helps pull me onto his lap and I work one of my hands into his hair while the other falls over his back. His tongue pushes against my lips and I let him in. I push my hips down, earning a groan from him.

Who would've thought a girl dressed as princess Aurora making out with a guy with skull makeup. He breaks up the kiss and leans back onto his elbows. I hate to admit it, but he looks outrageously hot right now. But hey, I seem to be at no loss of bad decisions so what's one more, "You look so hot."