Chapter 5: Antidepressants

Billie's POV-

"hey, can i just use your phone real quick? i just gotta check something, mine died." i asked her.

"yeah okay sure." she unlocked her phone and continued to focus on the drive back to school. "i'll write you a note to say you were late to class."

"okay." i said, putting in my phone number on her phone.

i also added the both of us on 'Find My' so i could have her location, just in case...

i put her phone back and asked, "so are we all good now?"

"yeah, i just think we should have some space so it's not suspicious. maybe when there's people around." Aria explained.

"maybe you should stop giving me those detentions then." i laughed.

"oh no, you're still gonna have those." she chuckled, "just do your homework and maybe you'll have less."

when we got back in school it was lunch, so i didn't even need a note.

"hey B!" Mads called me over.

i found her and took a seat, "i gotta tell you something, come."

"what? oooh have we got some tea." she smirked and laughed, "i can tell this is gonna be good when you're being this secretive."

Maddy followed me to the bathroom, i kicked each of the doors to make sure nobody was in there.

"so?" she asked. "what is it?"

"okay i'll tell you, but you can't tell a fucking soul." i was deadass, "it's risky telling you but you can't say shit."

"alright." Mads said.

"me and Rivera have a little thing going on." i whispered.

"what!" she gasped, "you and Rivera!"

"shh, oh my god." i covered her mouth, "talk quietly."

"what's happening!" she started freaking out a little.

"i don't know! she kissed me last week, and then." i paused.

"and then what?" she asked.

i gave her the look.

"you fucked her?!" she whisper- shouted.

"no, she gave me head." i said.

"oh my god, Billie fucking Eilish is doing it with the English teacher." Mads smirked.

"shh, oh my gosh." i sighed.

"what happened to your hand?" she asked.

"oh i got mad and punched a wall, we were arguing. she took me to the hospital after." i blushed.

"oh my god. that's so suspicious. you guys need to be careful. do you even get what would happen to her if staff found out? or anyone for that matter." Maddy explained.

"yeah, i know." i said, "it's just a bit shitty that we gotta keep it so low profile but it's kinda hot."

"look at you! you little fucking simp." she cheered, "so how was the head?"

"really good." i whispered.

"for your first time?" Mads asked.

"if Maya was my first time it wouldn't even compare." i laughed.

"well, good she's not, so what's her name?" Maddy asked.

"Aria Rivera." i smiled.

"very Hispanic." she laughed, genuinely happy for me.